{ chapter 3}

" baby she just looked like she was shaken up, I had no choice" Lynn found his self-explaining the whole situation to his girlfriend Layla. he was so used to her tripping about other females, he felt right telling her so she wouldn't trip.

" I'm not mad" she assured him rubbing her fingers through his hair," I'm glad you decided to help somebody I need. I wanna meet her, maybe we can be friends"

he smiled at her and shook his head." you something else for real," she leaned up and rolled her eyes. " what the hell is that supposed to mean," she rolled her neck while making direct eye contact.

" nothing nothing nothing lets go" she smiled and motioned her tongue over her braces. she knew he wasn't going to say no. he never does, so she took advantage of it. " oh before I forget, China have a father-daughter dance on the 30th don't miss it" she mentioned, referring to their daughter. he nodded and proceeded to walk.

  when they arrived at Lynn house, Lynn prepared his self for whatever was about to happen. he knew it wasn't that deep, but when it came to his girlfriend anything was bound to happen. 

" aye jade can you come here for a second" he yelled up the stairs as he hung his keys on the rack. they walked to the kitchen and Layla hopped on the counter playing with her phone. " jade!" he yelled again because he didn't hear her coming down the stairs, obviously, she didn't hear him.

" I'm coming, I'm coming" she assured him as she walked into the kitchen with a bag of chips in her hand. he turned around and looked at her causing him to gradually lick his lips. he caught himself before Layla could, he didn't want any problems.

" earth to Lynn" Jade said while snapping her fingers.

" Oh um, this is my girlfriend Layla. she wanted to meet you." Jade smiled and look at Layla causing Lynn to grow nervous. " hey, I'm jade. nice to meet you."

layla shook her hand slowly while smiling back at Jade," yeah you too." Lynn was saved from his nervousness from the doorbell ringing. he smiled happily leaving out of the kitchen to answer the door. he looking through the peephole, suddenly the nervousness grew back when he assured himself that it was jade's pimp.

he took a deep breath and open the door," hey man long time no see" he said stepping outside on the porch closing the door behind him." damn no invite in long lost friend"

Lynn shook his head stroking his chin." Nah man you know baby momma be tripping, having muthafuckas come in while the baby here" he said lying through his pretty white teeth." what brings you by though"

"I have a girl on the run, I know you are in these streets just let me know if you see mami" he assured Lynn handing him a picture of Jade. Lynn could admit jade was beautiful as hell to him, so he smirked at the picture in looking up at Papillon. " yeah fasho, I gotchu"

" good looking out man" papillon smiled at his old friend Lynn, and dapped him out followed him walking away.

lynn knew he fucked up. you never fuck with a pimps girl cuz you fucking with they money.