{ Chapter 8}

1 week later

1 week later

Donny had jade running around with him everywhere and it irritated her because she was off and wanted to relax and sleep all day. they walked into a house and jade was annoyed at this point." man donny lets go I'm tired and hot as fuck"

" ain't nobody tells you to wear no damn heels and a full face of makeup, be quite in chill" when he had told her to get dressed she thought they were going out to eat or something, not be dragged from house to house doing random shit.

when they walked in she scrunched up her face and looked at donny who looked at her. it was drugs, guns, and bitches everywhere. ' i know this nigga ain't just bring me to a trap house' she thought to herself

" wassup bossman" a guy that goes by the name of X came up and gave dap to donny.

' boss man'

" this my shorty jade, jade this one of my workers X" jade shook his hand and gave him a slight smile." she looks like she the boss nigga step up yo style" X joked

"man whatever just do me a favor and tell Kenya to come see me"

they walked inside of his office and she walked around looking at things on the wall. she laughed and sat her bag on a chair and gave him a straight face." nigga did you just bring me to your trap house"

" baby girl chill, I got good intentions"

she shook her head" just like your damn brother"

" difference between me in him" he started while rubbing his hands together,"I run my shit and he works for somebody"

she chuckled and looked to her right," fuck am I here for?" she questioned. the last thing she wanted to do was be in another trap house, she was trying to get her life together.

"I want you to work for me. the little money you getting ain't getting you know where"she looked at him like he had to heads, she straight up felt violated in so many ways. " I ain't hoe'n for nobody. know what donny you got me fucked up man straight up"

" man calm yo ass down ghee, I wouldn't ask you to do that, crazy you would think of me like that"

" donny get to the point before I walk out of here and raise hell"

" as many conversations, we have had I wanna help you. didn't I tell you that"she rolled her eyes and nodded,"I just want you to do a couple drops will my homegirl Kenya you should have more than enough money when its time for you to go"

she felt like they had a connection, she chuckled at the fact he was really putting her out and 9 weeks. would've thought he felt the same but she didn't expect him to. she knew better than to catch feelings so she refused.

" if I go to jail I'm snitching"