{ Chapter 17}

" Okay, so today is the day we go out west and take over their shit" jade explain as Crane shot death glares at her wishing donny was there. donny decided not to attend any meetings involving her and refused to let her take over. he honestly thought she was just on games and let her do her because he thought she wasn't smart enough to run a drug business. he left all the drama to Crane and told him to handle it.

like I said before we ain't going in as a gang" she assured them doing quotations with her fingers. she just wanted her first lick to go well so she could prove herself to everybody sitting in the room. " so we just about to walk in with 2 people that sound dumb"

" kenya shut the fuck up" kenya was taking back at the way her best friend was talking to her. they would always play but the way jade's tone and face was set up she knew she was being serious." yo my nigga you tweaking" kenya stood up and tilted her neck

" sit down or leave my baby you choose " kenya shook her head and walked out she didn't have time to beat her bestfriend ass when they could talk it out. she was truly embarrassed all she wanted to do was slap the hell out of jade.

" since muthafuckas want to ask dumb questions, no were setting them up. tisha and Kisha yall take deno make him feel like he bagged twins and get inside one of yall ask to go to the bathroom and let X and Tay in without being seen nor heard. when you let them in kill deno and keep it quite. we don't want to cause attention we in and out."

jade made sure everybody understood and she smiled she was officially about to start the process of taking over Chicago and it felt good inside.

*

" hey boo" jade greeted brian as he walked in the door with flowers, she smelled them and thanked him for setting them down and went to finish cooking. the flower made her smile because nobody ever did that for her. " what you cooking love" he asked wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

" stake, mash potatoes, and seasoned spinach with onion and peppers" he licked his lips and kissed her neck. she giggled and flipped over the steak . " stoppppppp"

" come here," he said pulling her closer to him and biting his bottom lip

" come here," he said pulling her closer to him and biting his bottom lip. she definitely had a puddle and now needed to be pleased in every which way she could.

( A.N - I know yall seen this on the shade room with the caption " when bae say come here" lmaooooo okay back to the story}

" Brian I'm cooking leave me be," she told him smiling from ear to ear. he threw his hands up in surrender while backing away.  he could care less about the food all he wanted to eat was her

*

" donny all I'm saying is you better get her before I do because imma whoop her ass real shit" kenya said telling donny everything jade has been doing. he sighed and ran his hand over his face and in his beard. he was truly frustrated he now had to get back on bullshit since nobody wants to do their job. it shouldn't be that easy for someone to take over and they listened. he was now ready for a whole new team, it was draining.

"alright kenya I got you"

she nodded her head and stood up "alright brother show me, love," he stood up and hugged her walking her to the door. " don't have  me beat her ass" she pointed in his face

" ight man like I said I got you" he shook his head at his sister from another mister and pushed her out " just a reminder"

" get out kenya"

she shook her head," okay imma leave you alone so you can get yah dick wet" she laughed in walked out. he was beyond irritated and wasn't even thinking about that.

_________________________________________

this book is coming to an end TIME TO WRAP IT UPPPPPP

this storyline is 5 months in if anyone is confused!