{ Chapter 5}

" Nah I'm good fam"

"man don't tell me I drove four hours for nothing ghee" Donny looked at his brother Lynn before sitting up straight. lynn stood up and walked up to jade and snatched her bag and threw it on the floor. " stop being so damn stubborn muthafucka."

she laughed and attempted to pick her bag up but Lynn kicked it farther. she looked at him, snatched his phone and threw it on the floor. he shot her a death glare and smiled, he bent down to get his phone but she kicked it farther.

" how the fuck that feels?"

" know what" he chuckled and shook his head," yeah bitch you can go ahead and go bout yo day. "

she picked up her bag and walked out the door. when she stepped out the door she felt like it was a heat wave, it was beyond hot. she knew she was going to have a hard time finding a place to sleep or do anything.

she looked to her right and to her left then proceeded to sit on the porch. she needed a plan before she just walked off. she wanted to start somewhere fresh, go to college, get married, have kids. just live a normal life.

she heard a door open behind causing her to turn around to see Donny. she turned back around and continue leaning her head on her arm which was posted on her leg, continuing to think about what she was going to do.

he walked down the porch stairs in stood in front of jade and looked at her." you coming or what? sitting here looking like a lost puppy ain't gone do you no good. "

she just looked at him then stared down the street.

"I ain't finna bet you shorty"

she stood up and grabbed her bag walking right past Donny to his car. he unlocked it and got in and rolled the windows down. " my name Donny by the way"

she continued to look out the window hoping this ride would go by fast.

"I'm not Lynn, don't get this nice shit fucked up my ghee"

*

" you got ninety get your shit together if you don't then that's on you "

" and after 90 days?"

" you gotta go"

she smiled and looked down and shook her head . he took a sip of the orange juice he had from the four-hour ride earlier today. " look I'm not just saying that to be bold. if you trying to get on your shit then you need to start now, ninety is enough time shorty"

she nodded in agreement. it was about time she gained everything she ever wanted and now was her chance to prove to her self that she was somebody and not a failure.