{ Chapter 15}

" you know I cant just let you take over my shit right?" crane questioned jade while sitting on her couch. he explained that all his hard work wasn't just about to be handed over to a rookie he refused. " oh no baby its still your organization you still get the money that's due to you, but I run shit like I stated before"

he shook his head and sat the water down that she first gave him her he got there." that doesn't sit too well with me jade" she smiled and nodded in understanding. " I guess it's going to have to babe"

" ill kill you if you think you finna play with my city, better take your ass back to Detroit or do that shit here in Elgin but Chicago off limits" she smiled at the fact he drove an hour and 30 minutes just tell her what she wasn't going to do even though she was still going to. " well I think you have to kill me" she told him in a baby voice. he quickly pulled out his gun and pointed at Jade. " shoot"

he looked at her and took it off of safety the proceeded to cock it. she smiled and nodded " there's cameras everywhere in this apartment but just go ahead and shoot" she continued to sip on the wine she had in her hand. he looked around and lowered his gun and stood up." enter my city and its war"

with that being said he grabbed his keys and walked out the door daring her to enter Chicago ever again. she got lost in a gaze while sipping and sipping. she licked her lips and napped back into reality and got ready to enter the city of Chicago. she said she would cut into anybody who disrespected her and she meant it. she was going to make sure shes bot to be played with.

even if it's her best friends nigga or even her best friend.

_____________________________________________________

kind of not sure whats going to happen next so let me thinkkkkkkkkkk