{ Chapter 13}

" ugh best friend your dog shitted on my floor," Jade said in frustration and picked the dogged and sat him in the hallway of her apartment building and slammed the door going to get some tissue. " jade now you know your wrong"kenya went to get her dog while jade picked up the shit. jade didn't even want to go out, kenya did her hair and made her get dressed. she threw the tissue full of shit in the trash forcefully and washed her hands.

" yo bad ass dog ain't staying here along, you better put him in yo trunk" kenya smacked her lips and held her dog tighter." you here that moemoe bitches be bonkers" kenya whispered to her dog kissing it. Kenya locked the dog in the bathroom and fixed her hair.

" you lucky I love you" jade assured her while reapplying lotion to her hands because she washed them. kenya waved her off and grabbed her purse telling jade to come on. jade locked and caught up with her best friend.

they walked into the parking garage and jade saw Kenya's black Benz next to her burgundy one." EWOWWWW bestie we got Benz, bitch, we benzfriends hoe" Jade said clapping cracking her self up kenya just laughed at her annoying best friend and unlocked her car door.

*

when they walked into the club jade went straight to the bar and order her a bloody mary to sip on for the rest of the night. kenya order her a martini with a light lemon twist. jade turned away from the bar and looked around and made eye contact with a male close by, she sipped on her drink and smirked turning around back to the bar slowly.

I dropped outta school started selling dog food

kept the biggest pistol even though I was a small dude

ill get your block hot 50 shots out this Ak

you diss on my name you get

smocked on the same day

"ouuuu best bitch this my song" jade jumped and started singing and dancing with her drink in her hand. kenya shook her head and laughed, she knew this is what her best friend needed. a break from dumb ass donny. " a lot of niggas run they mouth they don't really run shit" the crowd said in unison as the DJ paused it for that part then letting the song continue.

while jade was dancing and living her best life the dude she smirked at came up behind her and started dancing with her. jade noticed and started going along with it and sipping her drink. kenya watched closely so nothing would happen to her best friend so she didn't drink like she wanted to.

when the song was over she dragged who she learned name was brian over to kenya si he could take their picture." best friend come on" she said handing brian her phone.

they were all conversating and laughing just doing what normal people do, " Nah my best friend don't need no edibles ever again last time she fell down the stair and fucked up her back" kenya stated laughing at the memory

they were all conversating and laughing just doing what normal people do, " Nah my best friend don't need no edibles ever again last time she fell down the stair and fucked up her back" kenya stated laughing at the memory." best friend"

kenya laughed even harder then caught her breath and took a  sip of her drink giggling. " well well well, who might this be" they heard from being them causing to turn around instantly to see crane, donny, and his bitch Briana. jade rolled her eyes and shook her head. " bae what you doing here"

when you told me you were coming to the club you thought I wasn't gone pop up baby girl?" crane questioned wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her temple.  jade sipped her drink and looked at Brian who was looking at her and smiled."I'm Brianna you must be jade"

'why this bitch feel comfortable enough to talk to me'

she nodded ignoring the hand that was waiting to shake. jade and donny made eye contact but she quickly looked away. truth be told she was annoyed he was with the bitch he told her not to be worried about. " aye jade let me holla at you" he said licking his lips and holding his head high.

" Nah you good fam" he chuckled and nodded his head okay and looked away. she and Brian exchanged number and she whispered to kenya she was ready to go. kenya and crane were having a conversation so she took the keys and decided to wait in the car. her night was just blew.