{ Chapter 10}

" Jade point the damn gun, it ain't that hard muthafucka" she pointed the gun and put her finger on the trigger. she sunk her neck into her shoulders and closed her eyes." jade open yo damn eyes "

" ugh I cant do it donny"

"it's only a bottle jade, shoot the damn bottle jade" the sound of the gun scared her up close and she refused to do it again. donny was teaching her how to shoot and he couldn't if she kept acting scary. she personally didn't like the way it made her feel. " why do I have to do this anyway, I ain't killing nobody"

he rubbed his hand on his face and exhaled. she was irritating him and he wanted to shoot the shit out of her. he walked over to her and snatched the gun out of her hand. he aimed at the first bottle shooting it and the rest of them lined up beside it and didn't miss one.

jade put her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes." show off much, don't you think?" donny massaged his temples and picked up his book bag filled with bullets and 1 extra gun. " bring your ass on. you make me tired." she folded her arms and walk away heading to the car.

" so damn spoiled"

*

" you can sleep in your own room, ain't nothing wrong with you"

" you know what donny, I'm really tired of you talking to me like I'm your child." she sat up sitting on her legs and folded her arms. donny knocked her hands down and looked at her," that's why I talk to you like one. you act like you're 5"

she pushed his laptop off of his lap and climbed on him." am I acting 5 now?" she question. he licked his lips and put his hands on her waist. " girl you better stop before you get fucked"

" you ain't bout it"

he quickly flipped them over and leaned down," you talking out the side of your neck like I won't"

she leaned up and pecked his lips multiple times. "if you can handle it"

_____________________________

10:27 pm and irritated it never failssssssss! hope you enjoyed though