{ Chapter 11}

next morning

jade leaned over to grab the ringing phone on the nightstand. she picked it up and read ' Brianna' she squeezed her eyebrows in and sat up before answering the phone.

" Hello," she pulled her knees to her chest waiting for a response on the other side of the phone. " hello" she repeated but now with more force. " who the fuck is this" Briana yelled in the phone causing jade to laugh and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Jade, who is this" she chuckled into the phone and laid back down getting comfortable. " his girlfriend, where the hell is donny? " Briana questioned making jade rolled her eyes. she was extremely pissed she had sex with him and he had a girlfriend. after last night she couldn't help but like him.  she sat up again and hung up the phone. she smiled and decided to act like nothing ever happened, just stay how shit was before.

she left the room to see donny cooking breakfast, she wasn't going to entertain him so she went to her room to prepare for a shower and work.  when she got in the shower she looked at small apartments in another city because she was definitely tired of hearing gunshots every night. she brushed her teeth and did her skin routine in the shower the washed up and got out.

when she got out she lotioned up and put on a t-shirt and her work pants until it was time for her to go to work. she walked out her room so she could eat and go right back to sleep. " Goodmorning lil girl" he smiled walking into the kitchen and tried to kiss her on the cheek but she dodged it. she continued to make her plate while he stood and looked at her but she never looked at him.

" the fuck wrong with you now man?" she flipped her hair and grabbed the syrup to put on her pancakes and started to pour it all over her plate." I found an apartment in Elgin, I won't be here for long"

" that ain't telling me whats wrong with you muthafucka" she walked toward the living room to sit down and eat. when she did she ignored his last statement and started to eat. he walked up and snatched the plate out of her hand and sat it on the coffee table. " jade fucking speak"

" Brianna nigga, how you gone have sex with me but got a whole ass bitch my nigga" she yelled before standing up to get orange juice. he sighed and threw his hands up," that's what you mad at" he questioned walking up to her taking her orange juice" I don't even fuck with that girl"

she rolled her eyes and folded her arms.  " don't believe you"

" you don't gotta believe shit, and stop acting like a little ass girl if something bothering you speak on it" he placed her orange juice on the side of her plate and grabbed his keys," and quit yah job you don't work there no more" he stated before walking out. all she wanted to do is get the fuck on.

_______________________

I need a trigger point lmao 11 chapters in and still don't know how to start off the drama