{ Chapter 12}

" So you really leaving after I put you on?" donny questioned jade as she packed the rest of her things. after donny told her he wasn't messing with Brianna they tried to build a bong and a relationship but she found out he lied. she stayed the rest of her weeks ignoring him waiting on the first of the month to move into her apartment in another town an hour and a half away which she did now she needed to get her clothes.

" what you not about to do is disrespect me Ja'donny" she assured him pointing her finger in his face with her other had on her hip. she continued to throw things in her bag to take everything to her car." besides you made it clear I had 90 days from the beginning"

he rubbed his hand over his face and snatched jades waist into him kissing her. she instantly pushed him and slapped him hard enough for him to remember for the rest of the weel." no no no, you don't get to do that. you don't get to fuck me over than play victim"

' this nigga must be out his rabbit ass mind'

" you wouldn't have anywhere to go if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have that car if it wasn't for me, you would still be on the dirty streets of Detroit if it wasn't for me . " she threw her bag over her shoulder and grabbed her keys before turning around facing him and folding her arms. " fuck are you trying to say donny"

he frowned and walked closer to her," baby I'm saying I'm sorry, me and her was never really serious"

"it's not about the bitch donny damn just let me go about my day, will talk later I promise" with that being said she walked out the apartment to head to her own.

*

she sat down on her couch counting the money she made from her recent drop and smiled at the amount of money she received. she leaned back on the couch and grabbed her pizza and eating it.

just when she was enjoying her pizza a knock was placed on the door, already knowing who it was she got up and answered the door

just when she was enjoying her pizza a knock was placed on the door, already knowing who it was she got up and answered the door. in walked Kenya and her dog. " hey bestie" she said walking into the living room sitting her dog on the floor.

" hey baby" she sat back down the couch to finish the pizza Kenya gladly interrupted. kenya and jade got close for the last 2 months working together, they just understood each other on a personal level.

" best friend are you eating your feelings," Kenya asked snatching her pizza and throwing it back on the plate. jade nodded with a mouth full of pizza from her last bite. kenya shook her head got up and threw the pizza in the trash. jade jumped up and screamed," Kenya what are you doing" she looked in the trash ready to drop a tear.

" you not finna get fat on me because of a nigga"

" ain't nothing wrong with being fat" she threw her self back on the couch getting under the cover. kenya walked back to the couch and snatched the cover back," KENYA"

"let's go we going out"

_______________________________________

tell me why i finally found somebody to play donny and his real name is donny LMAOO he was meant for the part