Chapter 48

~Hayes~

As i walked up to Britneys room, all i see was a mess of a bed and the window behind her bed was wide open. "No...No.....NO!!" there was a note left on her bed. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Magcon&O2L boys,

First one down, Watch out for the next. She was so vulnerable, sleeping there. I couldnt help but snatch her. Precious little Britney was such a heavy sleeper that it was so easy. Now if Hayes is reading this, there is a picture attached to the back. One question do you really love her? Does she really love you? Well it seems that she doesnt. What shall you do now? We dont want money, We only want them. We already had one before Britney, and that would be Wendy. She was never really arrested. It was all apart of our plan. She was only taken by Deborah. Thats what she gets for messing with her. Now that you had one of your tough people taken, what are you gonna do now?

~Anonymous

I looked on the back and saw a picture of Shawn and Britney kissing....I think my Heart has broke more than ever, i stormed downstairs and outside, I tried to look for anything that would lead me to her. i couldnt find anything! I punched the wall and then ran back inside the house not caring if my knuckles were bloody. "Sam!" i ran to him and gave him the note, he read it and his eyes widened, he gave it shawn to pass down the line, he turned the note around and saw the picture, "WHY SHAWN?! YOU KNEW I LOVE HER!!! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" I yelled, "I COULDNT KEEP IT IN ANYMORE!! I HAD FELL IN LOVE WITH HER EVER SINCE I MET HER! I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE BECAUSE YOU WERE AROUND HER ALL THE TIME! YOU TWO EVEN SHARE A ROOM GOD DAMNIT! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THE GIRL YOU LIKE WAS ALWAYS AROUND ANOTHER GUY! KNOWNING YOUD NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO TELL HER! WOULDNT YOU DO THE SAME IF YOU FINALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO TELL HER YOU LOVE HER?!" Tears were angerly streaming down his face, i stayed silent. "Thats what i thought! But now shes gone! We cant get her back!" he yelled,  "GUYS! FIGHTING WONT GET HER BACK HERE! WE HAD JUST LOST TWO PEOPLE! MATT EXPLAINED TO US ABOUT THE DEBORAH INCIDENT AT THE PARTY EARLIER, WE NEED A PLAN TO GET HER BACK!" Sam yelled at us, we looked at everyone around us, Mikaylah, Cameron, Courtney, Lillie, Shawn and i were in tears, i just stood there, then i just fell to my knees. Sams phone then went off, he quickly grabbed it and read the text message, he ran upstairs and ran back down with a laptop, he put in a link in the search box and a live stream came up, it showed Wendy and Britney both tied to two seperate chairs, they had cloths covering their mouths, It seemed that Sam had also called the number. Two guys all dressed in black with a black mask came in. "What are you gonna do to them?!" Cameron yelled, "Just wait and see" said a deep voice, the one of the guys went over to Britney, the guy then started to punch Britney, i just couldnt watch. The other guy went up to Wendy, and started to grope, her. "Stop! stop touching them!" yelled Cam and Matt. then the guy started to beat up Wendy also. Mikaylah was crying hard because she was just watching her Best friend was getting beat up. I knew how she felt. Except i love Britney. I wish it was me instead of her. Dillion, Trevor, and Taylor were comforting her. "We have to find them!" She yelled. "How?" i said. "Well make a plan." Cameron said. "and it had to work" said matt. Sam had already hung up the phone after Cameron and Matt yelled. Half of us were still crying we couldnt watch it anymore so we just closed the laptop, and sat there just crying out eyes out.

~Mikaylah~

"We need three guys in a room with each girl, unless your mikaylah then Four." Sam said. "Im just kidding mikaylah" he said. i rolled my eyes while still in tears. "okay so the first room will be, Me, Courtney, Jc, Trevor. Second room, Mikaylah, Dillion, Taylor,-" Sam wiggles his eyebrows."and Carter. Third room, Serena, Aaron, Hayes, and Ricky. Fourth room, Lillie, Jack g, Kian, and Connor. Fifth room, Yatzari, Matt, Jack j, and Shawn. Sixth room, Leigh, Cam, and Nash, Cause Nash and Cam are pretty strong themselves already." We all nodded, and went up to our rooms. i walk upstairs with dillion, taylor and carter, i went to my walk in closet and grabbed my pajamas which were grey sleeping booty shorts and a white cami. i went to the bathroom, changed and did my nightly routine. i got out and went to taylor and hugged him, i then heard wolf whistles. "Shut up!" i said, i was still crying, "Okay whats the plan?" said taylor, he had his head ontop of mine, "Ill be on watch first" said carter, "Alright! i call sleeping behind mikaylah!" said Dillion, Taylor flipped him off, "My girlfriend not yours." he said, Dillion then smacks my butt. "Hands off!" yelled taylor. "I wonder what would happen if someone spilled water on that shirt" said carter, Taylor glared at Carter. I walked over to the bed, and i just stuffed my face into the pillow, Someone lied down next to me. i turn over to see Dillion, i smack him in the face. "Ow!" he said and he started to fake cry, he then got lifted up by taylor and taylor threw him at carter, "OMG! OWWW THAT HURT!" yelled Carter, "Thats what you two get for hitting on my girlfriend." said taylor shrugging his shoulders, Taylor just slept in his boxers and we just cuddled in bed, i gave him a peck on the lips and just laied there with my eyes closed, i dont think im gonna sleep tonight knowing my best friend was kidnapped and is getting abused.