Chapter 37

~Courtney's POV~

when we all arrived at the camp ground, we all exited out of the Rv's "Okay guys and gals since ther arent enoug beds in the RV's to fit all of us, so some of us have to sleep outside! Dont worry! i brought tents and sleepingbags!! so 6 people per RV!" i said to everyone, "Okay so Wendy, Matt, Mikaylah, Taylor, Jc, and Lia in one Rv, Then Kian, Andrea, Nash, Yatzari, Jack j, and Shawn in the other! so the rest of us are gonna be sleeping in tents so lets set them upand get it over with." i said. We eventually set up, you know like an hour later. i checked my phone and it was 2 pm, "Who wants to go swimming in the lake!!!!" almost everyone cheered, "Bitch i aint swimmin in no ake!" Wendy yelled, "Come on! please wendyyyyy PLEASEEEEE!!!!!" I beggined her, "NO! I HATE SWIMMING! YOU KNOW THAT!" She yelled back, i have an idea.... "Okay fie i wont make you go into the lake" i said casually, she then looked at e confused. i onlt turned around and smirked, well the rest of us who is going to the lake, lets get changed!" the girls went in one RV to chenge while the guys went in the other.

Girls swimsuits

Mikayla~ Electric blue fringed bandaue and black bottoms

Britney~ Peach frill Bandaue and black bottoms

Sadie~ White Bandaue and black bottoms

Lillie~ Minty Green halter and Black bottoms

Me~ Neon Pink bandaue and black bottoms

Lia~ Dark purple Bandeua and black bottoms

Andrea~ Maroon frilld bandeau and black bottoms

Carolina~ Neon Green Halter and black bottoms

Leigh~ studded Black spahgetti strap and black bottoms

Yatzari~ all black fringed bikini

Serena~ Red and white polka dt spahgetti strap bikini

we all headed to the lake, only the people who didnt want to go stayed on shore, i brought them beach chairs to lay on so they were comfortable. after swimming for a bit, i saw wendy realxe and let her guar down, i waited till shes lays down so me, matt, cam, and mikaylah can throw her in the lake., since shes short we werentgoing to throw her far in the lake. "Mikaylah!!! come here!!!!" i yelled at her. "What?!?!?!" she yelled mockingly while walkingover, we laughed, i then splashed her in the face with the lake water. "Courtney!" she yelled while splashing me back, we ended up having a splash war. Eventually Mikaylah, Matt, Cam, and I sneaked up on wendy, picked her up and ran towards the lake, "PUT ME DOWN YOU FUCKERS! PUT ME DOWN!! I DONT WANT TO SWIMMMMM!!!!!!" She yelled, we were laughing and threw her in the water, she came up and yelled, "I HATE YOU YAH MOTHER FUCKERS!!!" We all laughed and just all splashed her at the same time, eventually we all went back to the RVS when the sun was setting, we all showered, then the guys got out the barbecues and food, we set out some big fold up tables and we got out the chip bags and everything. Cam grilled up some steaks, chicken, hot dogs, and burgers. we just enjoyed the rest of the night with laughter and a movie. good thing we didn't go to a crowded public campground, it was fun just camping out without the busy street noises and occasional ambulance/police car sirens. I couldn't wait till the morning....*smirks evily*