Chapter 47

~Courtney~

~After the spoon incident~

 "Sam, im gonna go to my room and change my shoes" i said to him, he nodded knowing why, i walked up the stairs, i went into my room and put on some black flats. I then felt a cloth cover my mouth. "Dont scream or else." they said barely above a whisper. "If i were you id keep my eyes open for the rest of this week" the person said. I then started to see black spots.... before i passed out they turned me around i saw a familiar face..... i cant believe it.... i never expected it to be him.....

~Sam P~

Ive been waiting on Courtney for awhile now, it shouldnt take her that long to change shoes. I went upstairs to her room and saw her laying on the ground unconsious with a note besides her, i picked up the note. It read

Dear all you O2l&Magcon guys,

if i were you id keep an eye on your precious little Courtney, maybe we will take another girl along with her, i dont know maybe Britney?, Mikaylah?, Lillie?, Serena?, Wendy?  or maybe all. We will see when they day gets there. And i will be waiting for the day that i could get my hands on her, and once we get her we dont plan on giving her back. And the thing is you wont expect who one of us are. Goodbye for now

~Anonmyous

Oh no..... I have to tell the guys! and quick! i put Courtney on my back and carried her and went up to mahogany "Mahogany! Get everyone out of here as soon as possible! and call the others for a meeting" she then yelled into the microphone that everyone had to leave immediatly, soon everyone was out and the house was silent, she then called everyone down for an emergency meeting. i laid Courtney down on the couch. everyone came besides sam and britney."Hayes can you go check on britney?" i said. He got up and trudged upstairs. "So what did you call a meeting for?" asked Kian. "Here pass this note around, read all of it" i passed the note to Shawn first since he was on the end closest to me. After everyone passed around the note, Hayes came storming down the stairs and out of the house. What the hell happened up there?