Chapter 13

A/n: there is going to be a new character! Yay! She's my Arizona buddy Wendy! I'm going to be having a contest at the end of the chapter for parts for the guys girlfriends, and stuff. so my new characters will be my friends Mikaylah Weevie and Wendy Arteaga :) They are my collab Buddies, i'm in a collab channel with them. so lets get this story going!

~Carolina's POV~

-MoRnInG TiMe-

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes. Stupid sun. -.- interrupting my beauty sleep, but I cant wait to go see Ricky today! we were going go to the fair today!!! Yay im so happy! :) I sat up, well more like fell out of bed and got ready for the day doing my usual routine. I wore a black tank top with a blue flannel, some ripped shorts, converse, and a white Neff beanie. Ricky is so romantic, funny, handsome, and perfect. I don't like him for his fame, I like him for him, I wanted to meet the behind the camera Ricky. not Ricky Dillion, the Youtube star. I want to know Ricky Dillion, just another person in this world. He isn't just another person to me, he's special. My other half. No one can change my opinion on him, no matter how much they try to convince me. he's that special to me. I don't even know what I would do if I hadn't met him that day. I would probably been so lost.

~Cameron Dallas POV~

after eating breakfast with everyone I got a Phone call, so I went to their backyard to answer it.

(phone convo C= Cameron W= Wendy)

C: Hello Der Cameron Speaking

W: BRRROOOOOOOOOOODDDDDEEEEEERRRRR GUESS WHOOOOOOO

C: WENDYYYYYYYYYYYYY SISSSSSYYYY

W:...

C:...

C&W: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHHAA

W: We are such a weird pair of siblings

C: Agreed

W: So guess what cammy poo

C: what wendy boo?

W: im coming Staying with you!

C: OMG REALLY WHEN?! *says in his girly voice*

W: im already here! Look behind you!

(phone convo ends)

"SISSSSSSYYYYY!!!!" I yelled. she then says "I thought we went through this already?" we both started to laugh. I had the best and most beautiful sister in the world! she's so funny and perfect, its so hard to believe her past boyfriends had used her. "thanks big bro ;)" she says. "shit did I just say that out loud?" I said "yes Idiot now lets go get some arizonas!" she responds back happily. wendy has long puffy brown hair, brown eyes, shes only 5 ft tall, and has the best sense of style. of course she would want to go get arizonas, she's in love with those I mean literally when I say love, she has a big box of arizonas in her room in her closet. jesus. she went straight to the fridge and grabbed one, she then threw one at me, she missed my hands and hit me where the sun doesn't shine...OW!!!! I soon fell on my side holding my area I pain while she's on the floor laughing her ass off. i'm gonna get her for that.

~Courtney's POV~

I heard someone laughing and someone else screaming bloody mary in the kitchen. I run down to see who those people were... it was Cam and Wendy! as I got in the kitchen she saw me, we stood there for a moment then I ran towards her and screamed "WENDYYYYYYYYYY MY BAEEEEE" I jumped into her arms, she was shorter than me by a lot but I still don't know how she can carry me. she screamed "COURRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTNNNEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY" She put me down and I saw Cameron on the floor in pain while holding his sack. I gave her a questioning look, and she gave me back a devious smile. I then knew what happened when I saw an Arizona can next to him. I busted out laughing. the rest of the boys came down. and went in the kitchen, "you should have taped that" I said still laughing. the guys gave us questioning looks, we then pointed down at cam and the Arizona can. some had pained looks and holding their sacks saying "oooooooooooooooo" while the others just busted out laughing. mostly nash. Nash the got up and helped cam up off the ground. still laughing. after that morning laugh wendy and I went up to my room to catch up. she was the best friend anyone can have, shes funny, pretty, flexible, and will beat anyones ass if you asked her to. Jc then comes up to my room and tells us that they were going to the beach, and asked if we wanted to come, we said yes. we then got changed, we share clothes even though the height difference we were still the same size. we changed into our swimsuits, I had a navy blue bandeau bikini with white birds on it, while wendy wore a black and white atzec print bandeau, we wore some ripped shorts and I wore a white crop tank top with a black lace skull on it and wendy wore my black crop tank top with a a white cross on it. we finished off the outfit with some black snapbacks. mine had word Swag written in white bold, while hers had bad written in bold. we went downstairs and all the guys wore tank tops and swimtrunks. we all piled into 2 vans and went to the beach.

~skip car ride~

at the beach we all started to strip. (not like that you pervy peeps)

wendy and I went to go get drinks while the guys swam, we went to the closest 7-11 and we got a cooler and filled it with arizonas, water, and ice for the cooler. we also got loads of snacks for the guys, I mean guys are guys they eat A LOT! as we were walking back, a group of guys about 17-20 years old stopped us. "hey babes wanna hang with us?" the Leader of the guys said. "no thanks we are going back to our friends" I said pointing to the guys. we started to walk away. the guy grabs our wrist and started to pull us towards them. "hey come on ditch those losers you call friends and have some 'fun' with us" he said. "They aren't Losers! now let us go!" wendy screamed. the guys grip got tighter and they started to pull us. our wrist are going to be bruised after this. then we heard some guys yell "HEY LET THEM GO!" we heard two to three voices. we turned around to see....

A/n: Cliffhanger!!! Whos it going to be? mikaylah is going to be in the story later. so now on the the contest! please comment for a part. oh and read Wendys book Bad Boy and The Singer

Taken:

Matts girlfriend: taken by Wendy (iloverandyO) 0-0

Taylor caniffs girlfriend: taken by Mikyalah ;)

Hayes's Boo Thang: taken by me c:

Ricky's Girlfriend: Carolina cx

Jack G's Girlfriend: Lillie (zebra_priness)

Connor's Girlfriend: Sadie! My friend cx

Kian's Girlfriend: Andrea Russet (idk if I got that right...)

Jc's Girlfriend: Lia Marie Johnson!

Jack j's girlfriend: Yatzari

Cameron's girlfriend: Leigh

Available:

Carter's Gf

Aaron's Gf

Nash's Gf

Shawn's Gf

have a good day c:

The one who got away (O2L/ magcon fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें