Chapter 14

A/n: Hey BAES I really need people to sign up for the roles please and my friend is making me were this -.-. so here's the chapter. v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Courtney's POV~
We turned around and saw....
Jack and Matt! thank god!
"Hey! douches let our girls go!" jack yelled
"Or what douche bag? what are you gonna do about it?" the leader said.
" I'm warning you now let them go!" yelled matt.
One of the guys threw a punch at Matt, but he grabbed their fist as twisted it.
The leader passed me to one of the other guys and two of the guys pulled me and Wendy behind the group, they started to touch us.
"STOP! STOP TOUCHING ME! STOP IT!" I yelled.
"COURTNEY WENDY!" Jack and Matt yelled.
I heard more people coming over and it was the rest of the guys. they started to beat up the group of teens, and they were winning. the two that were holding me and Wendy were about to slip off out pants. we were sobbing by now. Jack then came over and pushed the guy off me.
THANK THE LORD! Matt came and saved Wendy. We heard police sirens coming our way. The guys got arrested for sexual harassment. I was still shaking and crying, jack held me against his chest comforting me, we all decided to go home and calm down and relax for the rest of the day.
Once we got home I took a shower to get rid of the dirty feeling of their hands on me, I came back to my room and saw jack sitting on my bed with his head in his hands.
"Babe let me clean you up." I went back to the bathroom and got the first aid kit from under the sink, with some cotton balls.
As I cleaned him up he winced alot. he had a busted lip, and bloody knuckles. he wasn't hurt to bad which I was glad, but he still got hurt.
"Babe lets just take a nap and relax" I said to him
"Okay babe, just know I will always protect you and care for you." he said
" I know I love you babe ❤️" I replied

~Wendy's POV~

-AfTeR tHe FiGhT-
"cameron calm down I'm fine now" I said
Cam has been pacing around the room asking me every minute if I was sure I I was okay, it's starting to get annoying.
"HOW CAN I BE CALM IF YOU ALMOST GOT RAPED!?" He yelled.
"CAM ITS OVER THEY GOT ARRESTED IM FINE! IF ANYTHING I SHOULD BE ASKING IF YOU ARE OKAY! YOUR THE ONE WHO GOT IN A FIGHT!!" I yelled back.
I then ran out of the living room into matts room. I couldn't help it, I let my tears out, matt came up to me and held me. I put my head on his shoulder and cried. I was tried of being treated like a baby. yeah of course that was a traumatizing experience, I could have done something but I was just frozen, I just didn't know how to react but just yell. I soon got tried and fell asleep while still being held by matt.

~Matts POV~
I couldn't believe that actually happened, I was still shaking and shocked. I heard the door to my room open then slam shut. I looked up and saw that it was Wendy. I've always loved her, ever since I met her. she was the most beautiful girl in the world, but she can't see it. I knew her past because she always came to me first. I wanted to tell her I love her. I had so many chances and failed to say it to her, I hope I get to soon. she's just so perfect, I couldn't believe how guys just took advantage of her. I then realize she was crying, I came up to her and hugged her, she just cried on my shoulder, I rubbed circles on her back just standing there holding her, soon I heard soft snores and even breathing coming from her, and soon realized she was asleep. I set her down in my bed and tucked us in. I layed next to her and kissed her on the cheek. I just wish she knew how I felt, but I was to scared to get rejected. it is better to tell her sooner than later, and that sooner will be tomorrow. I just need to think positive of it rather than the negative. After thinking about how I'll confess to her I finally drifted off to my own dream land.
~Courtney's POV~

-DrEaM-
"NO! NO! LET GO OF ME! JACK WHERE ARE YOU!? HELP PLEASE!" I yelled
"No ones gonna help you! little bitch!" the guy said.
I then felt a stinging sensation on my cheek and soon noticed he slapped me.
"JACK! JACK! SOMEONE! HELP!" I yelled. where is everyone!? the guy soon started to try to take my clothes off but I kept pushing my shirt back down. "BITCH LET ME DO THIS!" he yelled. he then started to kick and punch me, everything started shaking and I heard someone calling my name. I was in so much pain, I was sobbing. And I was soon awoken.
- EnD-
"COURTNEY WAKE UP! YOUR OK! STPP CRYING BABE YOUR OK!" I heard someone yell, I opened my eyes to see everyone standing there with worried looks on their faces. I was still crying, but I didn't feel any pain at all. jack held me against him kissing the top of my head, and rubbing circles on my back. he managed to calm me down a little bit. Jack told everyone to go back to sleep, leaving us two alone.
"Do you wanna talk about the dream babe?" he asked. "you know it's better to talk it out instead of keeping it to yourself" he added. I ended up telling him my whole dream. I was crying at the end. he comforted me and we fell back asleep. The last thing I thought before going back was, why is it when everything goes good something bad happens?