Chapter 39

10 more chapters!
----------------------------------------------
~Britney's POV~
After Courtney led me to where we set up, I quickly went to the lake and set up a camera there, Courtney told me about the hot sauce. then I quickly ran back to our hiding spot and I had my remote controls for the bugs and the snakes.
List of other people I prank
- Leigh and Cameron Prank: cam: had glue and honey in his hair, hot sauce rubbed into his hand, Leigh: honey in her hair, all her clothes were hid, only her swimsuit was left, chocolate syrup all over the bed.
-Aaron and Serena
Prank: Aaron- caramel all over him, condom in his mouth, smiley faces all over his face, and a robotic bug under his pillow. Serena- Robotic bug near face, caramel all over her face, whip cream on her face too, fake poop beside her head, fake vomit on the bed, fake blood on her pj shorts, and ass spray.
-Trevor and Hayes
Prank: Hayes- 'I love dick' on his forehead in permanent marker, glue in his hair, ass spray on him, a handful of robotic and real bugs, a robotic snake, and all of their socks and shoes are taken. Trevor- handful of real and robotic bugs, 'Buy echo on iTunes' on his forehead with marker, robotic snake, shoes and socks are taken, I left the tent and zipped it up, bad choice to have your zipper on the outside boys!
-Sam
Prank: Fake blood all around him, Turned into a Sam sundae, robotic snake, and a bloody tampon next to him.
-Carter
Prank: "used" prank condom, butt naked but with a blanket covering his area, messed up hair, and a couple of drips of fake blood.
~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,
We were waiting for everyone to wake up, we ended up waiting for about an hour for atleast one person to wake up, and that person was Connor....
~Everyone's POV~
-Connor-
I woke up slowly rubbing my eyes, I was face to face with my beautiful girlfriend Sadie, she looked so peaceful when she slept, I turned around and was then face to face with a masked head and bloody knife on the ground..."AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. Sadie then sat straight up, "What's wrong babe!?" She asked worried. I pointed to the head, "OMG!" She said with her hand covering her mouth. I tipped the head over with my foot to see a fake head...."Damnit Whoever pranked us!" she said. My heart was still beating really fast.

-Mikaylah-

i woke up to something crawling on me, wait... what....? i opened my eyes to see a huge cockroach right in front of my face! "AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed, i ran out of the bed and ran to the standing shower, i closed the door to the shower I was safe....i hope, I then realized the the walls weren't connected to the roof, I saw bug climbing on the side of the door, "AAAAAHHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DAMN BUGS!" I yelled while running out. I ran for the door, I tried opening it, I opened it and slammed the door, I heard something falling and a guy and girl screaming. I ain't goin back in there to check! I ran to the middle of the camp bawling, "I CAN FEEL IT CRAWLING ALL OVER ME!!! AAAAAHHH MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOOOPPP!!!!" I said while running around the site swatting at my arms and body. I was literally crying my heart out. "IF I FIND OUT WHO DID THIS IM GOING TO KILL THEM!!!"
-Taylor-
I woke up to Mikaylah screaming, if she would let me make her scream my name... I'm such a perverted person😏, I then feel things crawling on me, okay that is not normal... I open my eyes to see bugs crawling all over me, "AAAAHHHH!!!!" I scream. I ran outside and ran around, swiping off the bugs. "I SWEAR TO GOD SOMEONE HELP ME GET THESE BUGS OFF OF ME!!!" I then see Mikaylah running around swatting at her arms and body, her body is fineeeee, lol I wish she would let me get at it 😉
-Nash-
I woke up to people yelling, "SHUT UP!" I yelled, they probably couldn't hear me anyways, I rubbed my eyes only to have my eyes start to burn, "OMFG MY EYES BURNNNN!!!" I yelled, THIS STINGS SO MUCH!!! "OMG WHY DOES MY EYES STIBG SO MUCH!?" I tried to run for the door but I kept bumping into things, I eventually reached the door, "OMG MY EYEEEEEEESSS THEY BURRRRRNNNN" I just randomly ran somewhere and I found myself at the lake, I dived in the water (a/n: IM GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEE INNNNNNN 😂😂) the stinging was slowly going away, but dreadingly slow! IM GOING TO DIE!! "IT WONT GO AWAYYY!!!" I yelled while standing up, I started running around and screaming again, this is going to be a painful day...