Chapter five

~Courtney's P.O.V~

Was jack about to say that he loved someone? I wonder who it is. I just wanted to be with sam right now. when he said he loves me when we cuddles. well I thought he loved me. he's probably making out with acacia. she was really pretty. her blonde hair and green eyes. I was nothing compared to her. I might take ricky up on his offer to go on a date with him. not now though I don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship right now. I then fall into a deep sleep.

~ Jack G.'s P.O.V~

" I think I love Courtney" I told Matt. " but dude she's jc's sister AND sam's girlfriend." He said emphasizing the and. " No they broke up she found him making out with acacia" Matt then had a depressed but angry look. "why?" he asked clenching his knuckles, Courtney was like a sister to most of us. she was apart of the magcon family. " she said that ricky confessed to her and kissed her infront of sam" I said I was jealous that ricky kissed her. I wish it was me, but yet again if I did do that it would have been awk taco around us.

~Ricky's P.O.V~

I felt really bad for Courtney after what jc told us minus sam. I couldn't believe he did that to her. I mean it was partly my fault because I kissed her infront of sam, but he over reacted and went and cheated on her with acacia! she was a slut, she wasn't as beautiful as Courtney, Courtney is amazing, funny, beautiful, athletic, and weird in a good way. I just wish she was mine. I wish she would come back to me. it should be me comforting her. I had lost my chance with her. she is probably going to be with one of the magcon guys now instead of me. I know already that some of the guys like her but most of them thought of her as a sister, thank The Lord. I decided to go get some froyo to clear my mind. " see yah later guys" I said a little quietly.