Chapter 17

~Mikaylah's POV~

-ThE nExT mOrNiNg~

I wake up with Trevor and Taylor on either side of me, god damn their so hot. they were both shirtless. Any girl would kill to be in my place. every since I became friends with them I got hate. I can pull through though, why does it have to be so hard to choose between these two. they're both hot, sweet, funny, chill, and did I mention HOT?! I sometimes hate my life but I also feels like GOD BLESSS MY SOUL!!! I just keep laying there enjoying the moment.

~Courtney's POV~

I wake up next to Sam, remembering what had happened yesterday. we had our arms wrapped around each other and my head was on his chest. I smiled knowing im back with the person I truly loves arms, and I couldn't be any happier. I then sat up and did my morning routine, I went downstairs in my pjs. I wanted to have girls day today. Just me, Wendy, Britney, Mikaylah, Lillie, and Sadie. I decided to wake everyone since I had so much energy today. I got three whipped cream cans and went into a random room, it turned out to be Nash and Cams room. I smiled evilly, I took out my phone and put it in my front pocket and had the camera on record, I then grabbed one can and sprayed both of them. "COOOOOOOUUUUUURRRRRTTTTTTTNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY" They yelled, and kicked me out of their rooms. I then went to the next room, Lillie and jack g! perfect. I then sprayed whipped cream on them and ran out, I went to Taylor, Mikaylah, and Trevor's room. I put whipped cream in Trevor's mouth since he always sleeps with his mouth open and I pick him up run downstairs and threw him in the pool. I laughed so hard, I ran back up the stairs and keptp whipped creaming people even if they were awake. I then stopped my phone from recording anymore, I then went to the living room and blasted love robbery in the speakers and started dancing randomly. "GIRLSSSSS!! LETS HAVE A GIRLS DAYYYYYY!!!!!!" I screamed. "OKAYYYYYYY" They screamed we went up to my room to change. I put on a white flowy tank top with a black lace skull and some ripped shorts, I tied a guys flannel around my waist, I put on some black vans with blue strings, and a black neff beanie. I went back down and Lillie is wearing a black flowy tank top that says 2 fabu for you, some ripped medium washed denim shorts, black converse, and she curled her hair. Sadie was wearing a black tight tank top with a white cross, white shorts, all black vans, and a red SnapBack with a hand peace sign. Mikaylah has on a pink and cream floral tank top with a crescent moon and star on it, with some black shorts, red vans, and a red neff beanie. Britney has on a black spaghetti strap tank top, a red and black flannel, ripped high waisted shorts with her tank top tucked in, a white neff beanie, and black converse. Wendy has on a black skeleton tank too that was open on the sides, she had on a black under shirt, black jeans, and black converse. I grabbed tea, Wendy grabbed outcast, Sadie grabbed her penny board shadow, it's a black board and white wheels that glow in the dark, Mikaylah grabbed her penny board its a red board with batman signs all over it and yellow wheels it's name is star. she named it after starbucks. Lillie grabbed her penny board it's a baby blue board with zebra print all over the board and dark blue wheels, it's name is princess, and Britney grabbed her penny board it's a galaxy board and black wheels, it's name is handle. we all boarded to starbucks, cause you know us white girls we gotta have our starbucks. even though Britney is asian she's still white on the inside, and I'm not kidding when I say that. she's like a twinky ( not to be racist). Britney got a caramel frap with caramel and mocha drizzle, Wendy and Sadie got a regular caramel frap, Mikaylah got a cotton candy frap, and Lille got a passion tea, we all got venti. we then boarded to the mall. we went to every shop there. we had a major shopping spree. we then went to walmart and tried to get kicked out. I went to a random section and found a air horn. I grabbed that some water balloons, condoms (for a prank damn dirty people even though I'm one of them 😂😂😂), maple syrup, a laundry basket, some heavy cream, and chocolate syrup. I payed for everything and then I grabbed pool noodles and started to whack random people with it. I soon got kicked out and so did everyone else. I quickly went to petco and bought $50 worth of live goldfish and some bigger fishes that won't eat the gold fish and put it in the laundry basket. we got home and no one was there, perfect. we saw a note on the counter and it said that all the guys went to the bowling alley. I went took the fishes and went to the back yard, I ripped open all the bags and put the live fishes in the pool, I hid the pool cleaning stuff in my secret hiding spot ( the attic that they don't know about). the girls and I started to make a mess everywhere besides my room. I sprayed chocolate sauce all over Jc's, Jack J's, Kian's, and Carter's, room. I went to the rest of the guys room and poured honey in their beds, toilets, showers, mirrors, I pulled out some condoms stretched them out and poured a little bit of heavy cream and put a couple of them around the house, and we Saran wrapped the pool a lot of times. we put tiny cameras in each room and the back yard. it all connected to my laptop. we heard a car pull in the drive way and we ran to my room with my laptop, locked the bedroom door, and hid in this small room I had in my closet. I know a lot of good hiding places. we all sat in their and turned on my laptop and connected to the cameras. I watch as the guys came into the house. we all had earbuds in so they couldn't hear us. "OMG WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR HOUSE!?" We saw Connor yell. we stifled our laughs.

~Jc's POV~
We had just got back to the house from bowling and some of the guys scored some girls numbers. As we walked in the house was a complete mess, there was condoms everywhere that seemed to have been used. My sister better have not done anything. " OMG WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR HOUSE?!" Connor yelled. We all looked around. my room was covered in what I believe is chocolate sauce, even my bathroom! I went to examine the rest of the house and we went to the back yard and there are fishes in our pool! and the pool tools were no where to be seen! damn this is gonna be a hard clean up... actually no hard is an understatement. " MY ROOM!!!!!" I heard all the guys yell. yes the magcon guys moved in with us. damn these girls. I tried to open the door to Courtney's room but it was locked. Damn her, I picked the lock but thy weren't in their. where could they be? I heard giggling in the room but I didn't know where. I literally had all the guys search the room with me. "where the fuck would they be!" said Cam.
~Britney's POV~
" Guys their looking for us" I whispered to them, "Courtney is there a way out without going back into your room?" Sadie asked. "yeah! Britney there's and exit slide to your left" she whispered back, I looked over and used my phone as a light and looked for the entrance, clearly the idiot I am I can't find it. "where is the entrance?" I whispered, "lift the corner!" she whispered yelled. I lifted it and it opened. we slid down and we ended up in the front yard. "now let's get back in there!" Courtney yelled, we opened the door and we saw the guys looking around. "HEY BAES" I yelled. " WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE HOUSE!?" The Guys yelled, we all busted out laughing. "Good luck cleaning it up and finding the pool tools!" we yelled and grabbed our boards and skated away quickly before they could catch up to us.