Chapter 25

~Courtney's POV~

-next morning-

It was starting to get cold in LA, fall was coming up, that also means Halloween is coming up soon! can't wait to plan a Halloween party! so now is the time for shopping and pulling out those long sweaters! I sat up from my usual bed position and did my morning routine, I decided to go to Einstein bros bagels, so I woke up a couple of people to come with me, which was Carter, Britney, Hayes cause he would kill me if I didn't invite him to eat, Wendy, Connor, Mikaylah, Sadie, Lillie, Nash, and Cam. I told them to grab their boards and we headed out, we each got our own bagel, and orange juice and or coffee. we ate outside just to enjoy the weather. "So Mikaylah how was the honey in your hair cx" I said to her. "IT WAS SO HARD TO GET OUT LIKE FUCK" She said, "HEY ATLEAST YOU WERNT TURNED INTO A FUCKING SUNDAE!" Carter yelled, "ATLEAST YOU GUYS DONT HAVE A FUCKING DICK ON YOUR FACE!" Wendy yelled pointing to her face, which the dick was still visible. we busted up laughing, good thing aaron isn't here or he would have his freckles beaten again. "Carter atleast I didn't put actual ice cream on you, or spilled bugs in your room." I said to him "I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FROM THAT!!!" Mikaylah and hayes yelled at the same time, "IT WASNT ME GO BEAT UP AARON IT WAS HIS IDEA!" I yelled defensively. we finished everything and we boarded back to the house. i opened the door "HELLO MY FELLOW IDIOTS!!" I screamed. "I CANT FUCKING FIND THE POOL STUFF!!" yelled jc, "FINE ILL GIVE YOU A HINT UP" I yelled, he then ran upstairs. and I heard him going into random rooms, I then heard a guy scream. everyone busted up laughing, I went to the back yard and saw the fishes barley alive, I decided I'd be nice and take them out myself, I went to the attic and grabbed the pool tools, and started to fish out the fishes,i put them in a tank I got, some fishes died, I then sold them back to the keeper, I boarded back home. To find jc still looking for the stuff "TOOK CARE IF IT JC!" I yelled "WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK HOW'D YOU DO THE SO FAST!?!??!" he yelled back "BECAUSE IM AWESOME!" I yelled. I got bored so I decided to go bother people in the house, I went to Connor and Sadie's room to see them sleeping, maybe not them, this time... I then went to Carter's room, I opened the door and find him on the computer "WHATCHA DOING GOOD LOOKIN, JK JK" I yelled to him, "Oh so I'm not good looking! OFFENDED!" He yelled we laughed "but I'm just on younow, I'm about to do a broadcast wanna join?" he asked "yeah sure!" he then tweeted about the live stream and so did I, the next thing we knew about 100,000 people were watching us, "Hey guys! I'm here with Courtney Caylen!!!" he said, "THE PARTY IS IN THE ROOM!!!" I yelled, "she's a little crazy....everyday." he said, we both laughed, "AND I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR CARTAH HERE!" I yelled I had a couple of confetti eggs behind my back, "and what tis this surprise?" he asked looking at me, I then quickly smashed the eggs on his head. "SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER!" I yelled in a really dead voice, "OMG COURTNEYY!!" Carter yelled but he was smiling, his fans then began to type things like 'omg does this always happen?' or 'lol her and her pranks😂😂' carter then shook all of the confetti out of his hair, I was still laughing, "WELLLL CARTAH JUST GOT COURTNEYED!!!" I yelled again, "Well tomorrow night is date night so all the couples in the house is going to be gone tomorrow night so IM FOREVER ALONE!" He said, "AWWWWW CARTAH NEEDS A DATE EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO DATE THE WONDERFUL AMAZING ASIAN CARTAH REYNOLDS!!!!" We were both laughing by the time we were finished, a lot of the fans commented 'Me!!!!' I ended it saying"GOOD DAY DUCKS" While carter said "ima masterbate" "YOUR GROSS!" I yelled and left his room. (He really said that during a younow...) I then went to jack j's room, he was on his phone like usual, "JACKKKKKKIIIIEEEE" I Said "COOOOOOUUUURRRRTTTTTNNNNEEEEEYYYYY" He said back mimicking me, i then went over and sat down next to him, "sooo got a date for date night tomorrow???" I asked him, "nope I wish, I'll probably just watch netflix or something....*fake crys* I'm forever alone!!" he said "Awww it's ok you'll find someone soon!". I wonder what sam is going to do for date night????

A/n: HEYYYY friendly reminder that there are still roles for Nash, carter, aaron, and Shawn's girlfriends!! cam and jack j are now taken by my friends so new characters coming up!!!