Chapter 46

~third person~

Mikaylah finally got out of the room and back to Taylor

Shawn had just went back to his room and fell asleep

Connor was still watching teen wolf and found another to spoon to eat ice cream

Hayes was just sitting in his room thinking.

~Yatzari~

~Before britney fell asleep~

Nash and i were just talking "Omg that was so embarasssing i hate what she wrote on my face" i said, he laughed, "But yah like my d dont cha?!" he yelled, humping the air. "Omg Nash" i said, i started to walk away, "I DONT KNOW THIS KID!" I yelled, i then got hit in the face with something cold and hard, "Ow WTF?!" i looked on the floor to see a spoon, i looked up to see who threw it and i saw britney, she was just cracking up laughing. she ran and picked up the spoon and ran away, "OW?!" i turned around and saw Nash laughing his ass off, "I hate you" i said walking away, i ran into Jack J, "Oh hey ive been looking for you" he said, "Hey what do you need?" i said, "Can we talk in private?" he asked, i nodded we went outside and into the small forrest, the trees were covered in christmas lights, we entered a small clearing, he then grabbed both of my hands, i looked into his eyes, "Yatzari, every since the day i had layed my eyes on you, i knew you were the one for me. Dont worry this isnt a marrige proposal, but i just wanted to say, Yatzari Estrada, will you be my beautiful, wonderful, amazing, funny, chill, Girlfriend?" he said getting down on one knee, he took a velvet box from his pocket and opened it to show a silver band with small light blue diamond, i put my hands up to my face. "This is only a promise ring, i promise that i wont cheat, lie, abuse, or anything along thoes lines. I promise to be the best boyfriend you ever had. So will you Yatzari Estrada be my Girlfriend?" i nodded my head yes, he hugged me, picked me up, and spun me around. "This is the best day ever!" he said.i giggled, " Now you want to make this the best day of your life?" i said, i leaned in and kissed him. I felt huge fireworks, it was amazing. we just stood there kissing, we eventually had to pull away because of oxygen. "That was amazing" he breathed, he rested his forehead against mine, "This is the best night ever," we said in unison.

~Courtney~

Sam and i were just dancing around like crazy people laughing. "Wooo" i said as he spun me around, i laughed, he then pulled me in, we lied our foreheads against each others, i had my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist. we were just smiling. in heels i was as tall as him, i got the shortness like Jc. damn genes. "Your so beautiful," he said, "And your so handsome" i said, he chuckled, we both leaned in and gave a small peck to each other. "I love you" i said, "I love you more." So far this was just a regular night for me, well that was until, "BRITNEY GIVE ME THE SPOON!" "NO MY SPOON", "Oh geez" said sam, "Sometimes i wonder why we give her sugar." i said.