Chapter 15 part 2~

A/n: so my friend keeps telling me "why didn't you make it longer?!?!?! I expected it to be longer!!" well here it is

~Courtney's POV~

When the girls and I walked over, I saw how some of them looked at the girls, Even Jack G. yes I saw how he looked at Lillie, but I didn't care, I knew we weren't going to last forever, I knew he was going to find someone he truly loves. I'm not jealous. I decided to talk to him when we get back home. Back to reality, we all walked into stacked, we all ordered burgers, fries, and milkshakes from the ipad. all the guys sat at one table and us girls sat at another, some of the guys kept looking over to our table checking out the girls, while we talked about our regular stuff. "hey Mikaylah, it seems that two of the guys are checking you out." I said to her wiggling my eyebrows, she blushed and laughed. "really who?" she asked. I looked over back at the guys table, they were definatly staring. "the bandana boy and the really pale brunette, Taylor and Trevor" I said back to her. her eyes widened and she smiled really big, "What?! Really! I kinda think their hot!" she practically screamed, she then realized she yelled it out loud and she covered her mouth quickly while all the girls just busted up laughing, she then looked down embarrassed. "hey atleast you didn't say their names!" I said to her.

~ aFtEr EaTiNg-

when we finished, and we walked out of the restaurant I saw Taylor and Trevor race to see who could get to Mikaylah first and Trevor won, Connor went to Sadie, Hayes went to Britney, Matt went to Wendy, and Jack G went to Lillie. I smiled at them, they would be a cute couple. I went up behind Kian and I surprised attacked him by jumping on him, and yelling "KIAN LAWLEY!!!!!!!!" he screamed really loudly and pushed me off, I fell to the ground .laughing, Kian bent over with his hand on his heart breathing heavily, "GOD DAMN IT COURTNEY YOUR SCRED THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A CRAZY FAN!" he said. I was still laughing my butt off and people were giving me strange looks while everyone else laughed. Even the girls were laughing. I invited the girls over and they called their parent telling them where they are just so they knew they were safe. we all boarded/ walked back to the O2L house. We started to do random stuff, then we all decided to go to the pool. all the girls got dressed in my room, Sadie wore an all black bandaue bikini, Lillie wore a floral print halter top bikini, Britney wore a light blue bandaue, Mikaylah wore a turquoise bandaue, Wendy wore a green and white stripe spaghetti strap, and I wore a white bandaue. we all went downstairs and saw all the guys already in the pool. I grabbed the sun screen and we all started to put it on, all the guys were watching us, then taylor yelled "YOU GIRLS NEED SOME HELP WITH THAT!?" That's taylor for you. "NO!" we yelled back, then we started to get into the pool one at a time. We ended up having a splash war, we played chicken, and did challenges. it was a fun day over all, these were the best friends anyone can have.