Chapter 15! part 1

A/N: okay... since no one else signed up im going to make up some characters, but im leaving some open spots if anyone still wants to sign up. I will be leaving the positions of... Nash, Cam, Shawn, Aaron, and Carters girlfriends are going to be open. So on to the chapter!!!!

~ Courtney's POV~

It is now morning time. As I woke up I was face to face with Jack G. He's still asleep. I got up and did my morning routine. After that, I headed downstairs to see Sam grabbing some cereal from the pantry. it was still kind of awkward around him, "Morning Sam" I said to him. "Morning C" he said. C was my nick name for him. I went to the cabinet and grabbed some waffle mix. "You know I still love you right?" Sam said. I slightly nodded, my heart still beated really fast around him, and I would always get butterflies. I couldn't help it. I knew it wasn't right to be with jack, but I decided that ill still stay with him until he finds someone else he loves more. I want him to still be happy. As I made breakfast for everyone Trevor came down, Thank the lord it will be less awkward now. "Morning Little T" I said smiling. it was unusual for Trevor to wake up early. he be asleep for half the day. " Morning Triple C" I laughed a bit so did he, I had the weirdest nicknames. " Trevy Boo wanna do something today? You never hang out with us!" I said to him, " Yes! Lets go Boarding! then go to the mall!" he said loudly. I laughed. after I finished making waffles for everybody, I cut up some fruit. I had Sam and Trevor set up the table. I put on some music from my phone, the three of started singing and dancing to classic. " LETS GET IT ON LIKE MARVIN GAYE, LIKE HATHAWAY! WRITE A SONG FOR YOU LIKE THIS!"  the three of us sang. I then heard some people yell " SHUT UP! SOME PEOPLE STILL WANT TO SLEEP!" I soon realized it was Jc, Ricky, Kian, Connor, and Nash. the three of us started to bust out laughing. I then yelled back " FINE BITCHES YOU DONT WANT FOOD!!!" soon everyone came down at once. and when I say all at once, Hayes Cam and Connor were trying to get through the door at the same time. I was laughing till I fell to the floor. after I helped them get in by pulling Cam who was in the middle in everyone came in one at a time. I left my music on while we ate, everyone was having their own conversations with each other. Cam and Carter then started to yell " PUMA!!!!!!!!!! PUMA PUMA PUMA!!!!" we were all laughing. " Hey guys! Anyone wanna go boarding and to the mall with me and trevy?" I asked. Everyone besides Ricky, Cam, Nash, and Carter said yeah. They were gonna stay home and make vines. Wendy jumped on my back and we went up to my room to change, we were laughing all the way up. I changed into a Nashty shirt, some dark blue skinny jeans, a black snapback, and some black hightop converse. Wendy had on a black magcon sweatshirt, some black skinnies, black vans, and a black Neff beanie. we put on mascara and went downstairs to see everyone else dressed. I went to the fridge and grabbed me and wendy some arizonas, I grabbed tea, she grabbed her board, its name is Outcast, its a black bord with unicorns under it, and Light red wheels, and the wheels had the words WICKED B in Dark red. We all boarded to the mall. the guys went to their shops and Wendy and I went to PACSUN, we were greated by a group of girls, "OMG YOUR COURTNEY CAYLEN AND YOUR WENDY DALLAS!!" one girl said. "OMG CAN WE GET PICTURES WITH YOU?!" another one said. we smiled and said yea. "whats your guys name? I like you guys we should be friends" I said. "OMG! MY NAMES MIKAYLAH WEEVIE!" one girl said, she was my height, she has reddish brown hair, brown eyes, and lots of freckles. shes pretty. so are the rest of the girls. " I'm Lillie!" another one said. she has red hair, and Blue eyes. I love her eyes. "My Names Sadie Maydahl!" another one said smiling. she has dirty blonde hair with a red dip dyed ends, she also has light green eyes. " My names Britney Tran!" (a/n: Me!) the last one said. she has Dark brown hair, with really blonde hair underneath, she has Light brown eyes, and she wears these big glasses that were thin rimmed. "Do you guys wanna hang out with us were with some of the guys?" Wendy asked after we took pictures. after we all finished shopping, I texted the guys saying to get us a private room at Stacked. (its a real restaurant, its so good! especially the milkshakes!) we all met up at stacked. some of the guys were staring at the girls. "hey guys we met these really nice girls at Pacsun! their names are Lillie, Sadie, Mikaylah, and Britney!" Wendy said pointing to each of them.

~ The Boys POV~

~Hayes~

As we hear Courtney and Wendy come, we turn around to greet them, I saw the most beautiful girl with them and some other girls. She was so beautiful with her Brown and Blonde hair, her glasses made her even more adorable! She was so beautiful in general. Wendy then said their names and I found out her name is Britney. Such a pretty name for a pretty girl. she caught me staring at her, and she waved at me smiling, I blushed and looked away.

~Connor~

I turned around to greet Courtney and Wendy, when I saw the prettiest girl I've ever seen, She has dirty blonde hair that was dip dyed red, she also has really pretty green eyes, Gosh she was so beautiful, but she seems out of my league... I hope not. (see what I did their? huh? huh? XD) Wendy said their names and I found out the girls name is Sadie! such a unique name! She saw me staring shoot! she blushed and looks down.

~Taylor & Trevor~

When Wendy and Courtney came, we all turned around and I saw the most Beautiful girl ever! She has reddish brown hair, brown eyes, and freckles! omg I couldn't stop staring at her, I guess she saw me staring cause she laughed a bit and looked away. damn it I got caught. Wendy said their names and I found out her names Mikaylah! such a beautiful name!

~ Jack G~

when Wendy and Courtney Came I saw this really pretty girl standing next to Courtney. Damn it Jack You have a Girlfriend! and she's standing right there! I looked back at Courtney quickly and smiled at her. Wendy then said all their names and I found out the girls name is Lillie! wow she so pretty. Jack Control Yourself! You have a girlfriend I repeat a girlfriend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: UH OH! IS JACK G FALLING FOR ANOTHER GIRL?!?! I WONDER HOW THIS IS CONNA TURN OUT! YAY FOR NEW PEOPLE! Wonder what's gonna happen next! and yes I put my self with hayes cause hes my BOO THANG! <3 lol and to remind you I kept some roles open if anyone wants to sign up still. the roles will be Carters, Cam's, Nash's, Aaron's, and Shawn's Gfs!

tell me what you look like, your personality, and your style!

Comment here!