Chapter 20

A/n: idk why but I've been very chapter happy lately so here's another chapter for yah!

~Britney's POV~

The guys that was standing next to me earlier just came back in, his name was haas-ham-hayes! His name is hayes I think! he's really cute,

"Hey Britney" he said while looking down. "hi hayes" I said back, "I really love you Britney I don't think you know how much I love you now and how much I love you before the accident...but I just want you to know that I love you even if you forgot about me, and I'm hoping after saying this and doing what I'm about to do will help you boost a little bit of you're memory..." I looked at him confused, " do wh...." I was cut off by hayes kissing me...it felt right, familiar, and amazing...little bits of clips were playing in my head, ones were simple like pranks and adventuring, I then remembered hayes, no one else...just him, everyone else's face was blurred besides the people who I already remember. hayes pulled away, "did that do anything?" he asked with hopeful eyes, "yes hayes boo it did, I only remember you though, no one else...hopefully I regain my memory back." I said to him smiling really wide. he hugged me, I then felt safe and warm in his arms....was that him who lied down with me before I woke up? I tried to hug back but the cast got in the way, we both laughed and we said our see ya laters...then he walked out of the room. and about 20 seconds later another person came in and he is kinda cute....

A/n: WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS!?!?!? WOULD I REALLY LIKE ANOTHER GUY OTHER THAN HAYES!?!?!? COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT IS?!!

Bofw (brand of the week): obey❤️