Chapter 16

~Britney's POV~ (lol)

After being in the pool all day, we decided to end the day with a movie. I was looking through their stack and saw grave encounters 2. 😁 I loved scary movies! hayes then came over, "hey bae, what did you pick out?" "Grave encounters 2!!!! I love this movie! it gives me a rush!" I said. he chuckled and we put the movie in. most of the guys went to the convince store to grab snacks and drinks. as soon as we set everything up the guys came home. we put all the snacks in big bowls and we got comfy, I was sitting next to hayes, next to me is Courtney and Sam, next to them is Lillie and jack g, then Taylor and Mikaylah damn she must have a hard time choosing who she likes more, then next to hayes is Sadie and Connor, then Nash and Cam awwww cash❤️ I ship it lol, then Wendy and Matt, then on the floor in front of us is Kian and Andrea, next to Andrea is Jc and Lia, then next to Kian is ricky and his soon to be girlfriend Carolina! they were such a cute couple. I started the movie and the trailer started. Sadie then said to me "Britney... what are we watching?" she said hesitantly. I smirked "Oh nothing Sadie just GRAVE ENCOUNTERS" I busted out laughing, "BRITNEYYY!!!!! YOU KNOW I HATE SCARY MOVIES!!!!!" She said. I was still laughing. "I know!" I said proudly. the movie started playing. Through out the movie people were screaming *cough cough Sadie cough cough* Courtney was hiding her face in Sams chest, Wendy just sat there laughing, Lillie was hugging jack for dear life, Sadie was hiding most of the time, Carolina got scared every once in awhile, and cam was holding nash around his waist with a look of fear on his face. I decided to scare all of them. I stood up went to the kitchen, stayed there for a bit, I peeked my head out, looked around, I quickly went behind the couch, I went to where Sadie sat, I crawled under, I saw her foot barely touching the ground I quickly pulled on it, she screamed bloody loud while i just slid from under the couch laughing my ass off. "BRITNEY!!!! I HATE YOUUU!!!" She screamed. After the movie ended we all went to the rooms and all the 'couple' snuggled up and tried to sleep.

~Courtney's POV~

After the pool, I asked jack if we could talk alone. we went back outside since we already showered, "jack I've seen the way you looked at Lillie, I'm not mad, I knew our relationship wouldn't last long because I knew you'd find someone that you love more than me, so what I'm saying is let's break up." I said looking deep in his eyes. they were a little hurt, but yet relieved. I smiled and gave him a hug and kiss one last time as a couple. we both walked in and waited for everybody to get done. we looked at each other and smiled. I knew he'd still be happy after this, after all of this I learned something, the quote 'if you love something let it go and if it comes back it was truly yours' I let sam go, I let jack go, but jack left and sam came back. I then knew sam was and is truly the one for me. once he came downstairs, I brought him to the kitchen. "so what did you want to tell me?" he asked. "jack and I broke up" I said smiling. "wait if you guys broke up then why are you smiling?" he asked "because I finally realized when I love something, let it go and if it comes back it truly is yours and if it doesn't then it never was, so what I'm saying is Sam, I let you go, and you came back. I let jack go he won't come back. So you Sam are truly meant to be mine❤️" I said, tears were starting to prick at my eyes. Sam have me a hug and I kiss, I felt fireworks, I knew we were meant to be. And nothing can change that.

-AfTeR mOvIe~

I moved my things back into Sams room, I did my night routine and crawled into bed with sam. I snuggled up against him and it just felt so right to be back in his arms again, funny how a person can make you feel this way, the butterflies in your stomach, the fireworks, the neevousness, and the fast heart beat. this is what love truly feels like, and I love the feeling.