Chapter 4

A/N: hey guys this is going to be a little song chapter! I hope you like it!

(Play Fix you by cold play)

After the phone call I started to sob, all I could think was why sam? I started walking down the streets when I bumped into someone, I looked up and saw ricky. he had a look of concern on his face, he then said "Courtney are you alright?" I shook my head no. I couldn't say anything through all this sobbin and heart break. "Do you want to talk about it?" he ask . I hear a car beep and I realized it was jacks car. I ran to the car and jumped in. I know leaving ricky hanging like that was rude but I just wanted to get out of that area. "sorry to bother you" I managed to choke out. "it's okay as long as I can help you" he says. after the car ride to the hotel the magcon boys were staying at we got out of the car and head up to their suite. Jack opens the door and I enter first, I see all of the magcon boys. I knew who they were and they knew me from jc, so they were like a second family to me. "what's wrong court" said Matt. he was always like a big brother to me nothing more nothing less. We both knew that. "S-s-sam ch-Che-cheated o-on m-me" I stuttered out. I saw a lot of their fist clenched. I then proceded to tell them how ricky told me he loved me and everything now. the guys the. Walked over and hugged me. "do you want to stay with us or go back home?" asked taylor. "C-can I s-stay with you g-guys for a little b-bit?" I say still crying. "you can stay as long as you need to" says jack g. I was happy to have them as my second family. I decided to call jc to let him know where I was. ( jc: jc, C: Courtney)

Jc: OMG COURTNEY WHERE ARE YOU WE ARE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU AFTER RICKY SAID YOU LEFT IN SOME RANDOM CAR!!!!!

C: jc calm down I'm with the magcon boys I'm fine and I left in jack g's car. I won't be coming home soon I'm staying with them until they leave for the next tour.

Jc: WHY DID YOU LEAVE ALL OF A SUDDEN WITHOUT TELLING US!

C: jc.... listen sam cheated on me with acacia after the incident... I found them making out in his room after I went to go get starbucks.... just don't hurt him jc...

Jc: well I'm going to have a little talk with him after this phone call, but I'm going I drop off some clothes for you to wear and some shoes.

C: just don't hurt him jc. * I can just hear the anger boiling inside him, that's when I knew he was really mad* I thought. And okay you know what my style is right jc?

Jc: yeah sis I'll see you later.

After the phone call ended I decided to just sleep for the res of the day because crying can sure tire a girl out. i just crashed next to Nash as he wraps his arms around me in a protective was. I eventually fell a sleep after hear a little bit of the guys conversation "hey Matt can I talk to you" said a voice which sounded like jack g's "yeah what is it?" asked Matt. "I think I love-" before he could finish I fell asleep.

(Stop playing the song)

A/N: heyyyyyyy how are you guys liking the story so far?! Sorry I had to change the title multiple times but now it's shorter and easier to find! CLIFFHANGER!!?!! Is right tune in next update to see what jack says!