Chapter 23

~Courtney's POV~

I laughed so hard when Aaron said his freckles were his babies "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF DID YOU JUST SAY!!" He just rolled his eyes, "come on let's go down the slide!" I said "OOO a slide!!" He said like an excited little child, I went down first then aaron "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" He yelled going down, omg. we ended up in the front yard. we were still laughing and walked through the door, everyone was in the living room, except Carter and Hayes, Hayes because he wouldn't get out of his bathroom, and Carter because he was still asleep, that damn boy. Connor, Ricky, Lillie, Sadie, and Jack G were laughing their butts off at Wendy, so was Aaron. "ALRIGHT NOW WHO WAS THE ONE WHO DREW A DICK ON MY FACE AND TOOK MY ARIZONA!!!!!" She yelled, I pointed at Aaron. "COURTNEY!!! NOW SHES GOING TO BEAT THE FRECKLES OFF MEEEEE!!!!" He started to run out of the house, "COME BACK HERE FUCKER AND GIVE ME BACK MY ARIZONA!!!!!" She yelled while running after him, she ended up tackling him in the streets and was bitch slapping him, punching him, and holding him in a choke hold, everyone laughed so hard at it, "NOT THE FRECKLESSSSSS!! NOOOOTTT THE FREEEEEECCCLKKKLLLLEEEESSSS!!!!!!!" He yelled, this made us laugh so much harder, I decided to go wake up Carter, I went to his room and found him still in his Carter Sunday form. First I yelled in his ear, didn't phase him, loud music, nope, banging on the desk, nope, I then grabbed his dear chair and put it up next to his bed, I climbed onto the chair and body slammed him "SHITTY TITTIES!!! WTF WHY AM I SO STICKY!??!?!?!" He yelled "THATS WHAT SHE SAID" I yelled and ran away. I had different sauces all over me, I walked downstairs and see Kian, Connor, and Ricky walking to the garage, "GUYS YOUR GOING TO HATE ME IF YOU GO IN THERE!!!!" They looked at me suspiciously and went in anyways, "COURTNEYYYYYYYYYYYYY" They yelled I ran back outside to watch Wendy beat up Aaron, "TELL ME WHERE IT ISSSSS!!!!!" She yelled "OK OK ILL TELL YOUUU NOW LET ME GOOOO!!!!!" He yelled back, she kind of let him go, but she grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him into the house, I backed away and let her in, "NOW GO GET MY ARIZONA OR YOUR GOING TO BE BEATENED TO DEATH AND FED TO THE FISHES!!!!!" She yelled at him, he quickly ran upstairs, "COURTNEYYYYY do you think foundation and concealer will cover this?" she whined to me, "Tbh I don't think it will cover it completely, since it is black ink" i said to her truthfully, she then groaned and went upstairs to probably beat up Aaron even more, I heard a girly scream yup that was aaron, I walked back to the garage and saw Kian, Connor, and Ricky still talking the sticky noted off their cars, "We are getting you back you know!" they yelled and I heard some 'we are too!" in the living room, "You probably shouldn't, cause if you do it will be even worse than this, and ricky how was the 'poop' in your room?" I said, "IT WAS DISGUSTING!" Said ricky, I laughed at them, I walked away and decided to shower since I was still dirty from jumping on carter, I got dressed into a flowy white tank top with a silver peace sign on it, some black ripped shorts, some bracelets, a white neff beanie, white converse, and some grey knee socks. I did my make up, I decided to do a little more today so I did a neutral smokey eye, eyeliner, and mascara. I slightly curled my hair and went downstairs, "THOES LONG SOCKS DOE" Yelled Cam, he's addicted to long socks on girls, "EVERYONE GET DRESSED WERE GOIN BOARDING TODAY!!" All the girls ran up to change since the boys already did, Wendy wore a black tight tank top that said 'don't f*ck with me', some white shorts, black vans, and a all black obey SnapBack backwards. Mikaylah wore a flowy grey tank top that had an infinity sign on it with some regular denim shorts, her red converse, and she had on a grey neff beanie. Sadie wore a flowy black tank top with a white hand that had the middle finger pointing up, some black shorts, all black vans, and a black neff beanie. Lillie was wearing a flowy pink tank top that had a mean girls quote 'we only wear pink on Wednesday' in white, white shorts, black knee socks, and a pink neff beanie. i then screamed I Connor who was still in the garage, "CONNOR LETS GO BE TYPICAL WHITE GIRLS!!!!" "YAYYYY STARBUCKS!!!" He yelled skipping into the living room, we busted out laughing. man I'm laughing so much today. we all grab our boards and board to starbucks, the girls, Connor, and I got Venti Caramel fraps drowning in caramel, while the other guys got regular coffee or tea. I then asked a random person to take a picture of us holding our boards in one hand and drinks in the other. they took the picture and posted it on twitter with the caption: 'Being typical white girls with the crew❤️🙌' and it got thousands of favorites in seconds. we then just boarded around the city, we ended up at the beach, we just walked around in the sand, it was funny looking at Cameron and Nash with their blonde hair XD, we ended up going to cvs and getting hair dye to due their hair back, new shampoo, new deodorant stick for matt, and a load of candy!!! we boarded back to the house and we dyed Nash and Cams hair back to their almost original color though we left a little but of blonde left on Nash.