"Are you sleepy? I can drive you home, you know." He offered.

I immediately shook my head. He's weird. "No. I'll go home when you all go home."

I started walking pass him to return inside because it's cold here when suddenly he grabbed my arm that made me stop in front of him. He looked at me so deep, so deep that it almost gave me goosebumps.

I avoided his stare and tries pulling my arm.

"Let go of me. This is harassment, Zeus!." I exclaimed trying to look around for some help.

He chuckled and let go of my arm.

"I shouldn't have let you go to become like this. You're completely different." He uttered.

I rubbed my arm and looked at him confused. What is he trying to say?

"Do we know each other before?."

He just stared at me. Like he was trying to calculate my emotions. Like he was reading me.

"I'm asking you, do we know each other?." I asked firmly.

His lips twitch trying to hold back a smile and I swear, that annoys me more.

"Try to remember." And then he return inside the restaurant.

When a van arrived and this certain Elijah picked the boys up, Claudia kept on scolding them about not keeping the promise of maintaining their casual self while in front of me.

Elijah's little mysterious. He has this set of deep brown eyes. He barely look at me, except from our awkward introduction a while ago. He spoke to Claudia for a minute before starting the engine of the van containing a group of drunk boys.

Zeus and I are sitting next to each other when Claudia hissed at him, unknowingly.

"What?." Zeus asked her innocently. I looked outside and acting like I didn't noticed them.

"Move. I'm gonna sit beside her." Claudia whispered.

"No. I want to sit here too." He argued like a child. I almost rolled my eyes out.

What's wrong with sitting beside me?

The ride was quiet. The boys are drunk as dead and I can't help but to take a picture of them. Zeus even grinned at me because of this bright idea. I smirked. They'll gonna love this.

We reached the house at midnight. I think it was 2am already. I don't know, I'm too tired to look at my phone.

"Wait." Zeus called out for me when I was walking to our front door.

He walked me to the door and I looked at him.

"I'll be fine here. Thank you. Tell Claudia I enjoyed this night." I smiled.

He nodded, mouth looks like he still wants to say something. I ignored it and opened the door slowly. I heard the boys whining so loud when Elijah tries to carry them one by one inside the house. With the help of Frances instructions.

"Why don't you just help me carry them?." Elijah hissed at Frances.

The guy just shrugged. "I don't want to smell like rum."

I walked inside and I smiled at him.

"I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodnight." I said.

He nodded again.

"Goodnight.." He whispered until I closed the door.

The whole night was usual. I thought I can sleep at peace because of tiredness and the occupied state of my mind but as much as I expected the night will go at ease, the more I became disappointed because of the usual dream.