We all watched her. Slowly, she took off her necklace and set it above. I thought when it falls down, it will break into pieces but hell no. It stayed in the mid air. Floating.

"He is coming to get you, my Lorietta." She said. "She is going to keep you as a puppet to make The Prophecy bow down to him."

I gritted my teeth. "He can't do that. I'm not the Prophecy's Grandchild."

The thunders and lightning become enormous and louder than the way it is before. I know, I can feel it. He is coming to kill everyone. He has no mercy. He became crazy and greedy for power.

"Someone has to make sacrifice in order to have Death on their side, right?." She eyed me.

I avoided her gaze which landed on Zeus who is looking at me confused.

"What sacrifice?."

"The chosen one was given a choice! Who is she going to sacrifice in order to have Death on your side!." Grandma exclaimed.

I groaned and stared at my foot. The ground are slowly shaking. I cannot keep this much longer.

"I thought the necklace was enough for them?." Lorcan asked Remus.

Remus stared at me confused and slowly, his face registered something he just know. He pointed at me.

"Ah! I get it!." He exclaimed.

"The Seven Deadly Sins need the combination of our Necklaces to make the Manaleaus Impadro Necklace. And in order to create it, one has to protect it. And by that, they mean it's soul." Remus looked at me.

"A very important soul to the chosen one." He whispered.

"No!." I exclaimed.

"I'm not going to sacrifice someone else life here!."

Zeus walked to me. "So what? You'll gonna sacrifice yourself? Huh?." He is smoking mad.

"Yes! Because I don't belong here. If I get Death on my side using my life then I can return to my body on Earth when I succeed saving everyone. There is no other choice." I yelled.

The others fell silent. Zeus shake his head like he wasn't convinced with my decision. He combed his hair like he was frustrated and turned his back on me. The others avoided my gaze as well.

I know, guys. I know this is stupid.

"Zeus, please.." I whispered and tried to hold his arm when he shoved it angrily.

"The days where I saved you are going to be wasted. The times I protected you from any harm and all the efforts I made to keep you safe will all going to be wasted." He exclaimed.

I sobbed. The three year old Lorietta is slowly going out now, again.

"I-I have no other choice. This is my fate, Zeus. I was born to save all of you, and to save all of you I must die." I murmured.

"This is bullshit." Ulysses murmured while Persephone is trying to calm him down.

"Lorietta, we can think of any other plan." She suggested.