- A New Life -

"So Y/n is back?" Mori wondered aloud.

"That's correct." Chuuya answered, his eyes cast down in a frown as he remembered how happy she had looked coming back to the ADA.

He was scared of what Mori would ask of him. Would he ask him to bring her back? Kill her? As much as it would burn, he loved the mafia more then he could ever love Y/n. If that was what he had to do, he would. Mori sighed and looked out the window.

"Destroy all the files we have on her." He stated.

"What?!" Chuuya asked.

"I don't want people to think that the Port Mafia has a problem with their executives being weak. Dazai was a heavy blow but Y/n was able to make up for it. Now that she's gone everyone will start to wonder if it's just me. " He stated.

"I want it to look like she died, it's not like we have any pictures of her right?" Mori asked.

Chuuya nodded.

"But why not actually kill her?" Chuuya asks.

Mori paused, surprised that Chuuya of all people would ask. Truthfully, he had seen the girl grow up into a fine woman. As much as he hated it, he grew fond of her.

"We may need her in the future." Was all he said, causing Chuuya to sigh with relief that Mori ignored.

Mori looked at the photograph of the girl in her small kimono, sticking her tongue out at him. All he wanted for her was for her to find true happiness, if she wasn't happy at the Mafia, then what could he do? In the matter of seconds Y/n's name and description disappeared from all files in the country, from her receipts to "wanted" lists.

"What now?"

"We wait."

- - -