-Hate & Love-

It's been a couple so weeks since the incident with the Guild. The city was still in the process of repairing itself. Everything was as perfect as it was going to get.

"DAZAI YOU SON OF A-"

THUMP!!!! CRASH!!!!

Citizen's walking by, sweatdropped as a man was thrown out of the window my a smol angry woman.

"Not again..."

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ASSHOLE THINKING?!?!?! I'LL KILL HIM!!!" The (h/c) haired woman shouted.

"All he did was say 'Good Morning' and kiss you on the cheek." Kenji stated.

"HE'S ACTING LIKE WE'RE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND JUST BECAUSE I LIVE WITH HIM NOW!!!" The woman shouted, her face completely flushed.

"Well he did invade her personal space." Atsushi agreed, nodding his head.

"I didn't know what he was expecting." Kunikida replied, typing away on his computer.

"Awww~ You and Dazai were childhood friends right?" Naomi asked.

The woman nodded.

"How did you know?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Isn't this you in the picture?" Naomi asked holding up an old photograph of: Chuuya, Dazai and Y/n, posing for a picture.

Chuuya was glaring at Dazai, while Dazai was looking down at Y/n with a soft and gentle smile. Y/n had her arms wrapped around their necks and a closed eyed smile.

The (h/c) haired woman smiled.

"He still had this?" She asked.

"Yup~ He would constantly talk about you." Naomi stated.

"Ew." Y/n stated, making a face.

"Isn't it a little romantic?" Atsushi asked.

Y/n shook her head.

"I'm sure you all know that Dazai is a womanizer, seriously when he was younger he was tossing women left and right. It was disgusting." She stated, cringing.

"Somehow I find that not really surprising." Atsushi stated.

Y/n nodded.

"That is one of the many reasons I hate his guts." She state with a sigh.

"So Y/n... Are you seeing anyone?" Naomi asked, resting her chin in on her hands.

"Nope. All men suck." She stated, hands on her hips.

"Relationships in general suck! If you date someone they will break up or cheat on you. If you marry someone they will divorce you. Katsudon can't hurt you." She explained.

"Haven't you ever loved anyone?" Naomi asked.

"Love? As in level of violence? If that's the case it's very high." She replied.