- Final Decision -

The woman smirked when she saw her best friend, Chuuya. He looked a bit concerned, as did Akutagawa.

"D-do you remember me Y/n-Sensei?" Akutagawa asked, in between coughs.

The woman said nothing and advanced to where the boy was. She rested a hand on his shoulder, causing everyone to hold their breath.

"Aku-ta-gawa..." She began.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET THAT DAMN COUGH CHECKED OUT!!!" The woman shouted, smacking the boy on the back of the head.

"SERIOUSLY ARE YOU TRYING TO SLOWLY KILL YOURSELF?!" She demanded, shaking the boy vigorously.

Everyone just stared their mouths hanging open. They had expected something much more dramatic and heartfelt.

"I DID GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!! THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE THIS COUGH MEDICINE!!!" Akutagawa shouted back.

"AND ARE YOU TAKING IT?!"

"Well..."

"SEE?!?! I KNEW IT!!!!"

"YOU'RE NOT MY PARENT AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THE PORT MAFIA!!! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!" He shouted, vigorously coughing afterwards.

"Is this really happening?" Chuuya wondered aloud, now standing next to Dazai.

"Oh so you see it too." Dazai replied, looking disappointed.

Dazai had imagined that both himself and Y/n would share a longing and loving look before coming together for a warm a passionate kiss-

"Oi! Dazai!" Chuuya shouted, snapping Dazai from his thoughts.

Dazai looked down and saw Y/n staring up at him, almost glaring.

"What? Why are you looking at me like-"

The brown haired man didn't even have time to react as he was suddenly pulled down by his collar, his lips coming into contact with Y/n's. It was a short kiss. More of a surprise kiss, than anything.

"Y-y/n!!! W-what w-was that for?!" Dazai demanded, his whole face turning bright red.

"It's payback! Remember what you did to me?!" She shouted pointing at him.

Dazai paused and thought for a minute.

"Oh... I forgot..." He stated.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET?!?? YOU PRACTICALLY STOLE MY FIRST KISS ASSHOLE!!!"

"Wha?! That was your- But your reaction was so plain that I thought I just imagined it!!!"

Chuuya just stared not only feeling completely left out and weirded out, but also super and completely jealous.

"*cough*"

The couple looked over to Chuuya, who had an awkward expression on his face.

"Not to interrupt whatever this is... But what are you gonna do now that you know the truth?" Chuuya asked.

Y/n's expression went dark for a brief moment, before she let out a long sigh.

"I guess I was hoping you wouldn't ask." She murmured.

"Why?" The executive asked, feeling a lot grow in his stomach.

"I'm leaving Yokohama." The woman stated.

"Leaving?"

The woman nodded.

"My whole life I've lived in this city... I would like to see what else is out there for me." The woman replied.

"I've been constantly manipulated ,lied to and abused... I've always been forced to choose a side.... To make some sort of decision that would be judged as good or bad." She stated.

"For once... I don't want to have to choose Amy of the options. I want to be able to choose what's best for me."

"I want to change... To reinvent myself... I mean Dazai was able to do it... Why can't I?" The woman stated.

"I know that it may seem like I'm running away from my past... But I think that I'm finally able to move on now that I know, and I can stop being such a child about it."

"I know you guys wanted a clearer answer... But that's the one I'm giving... Give me full marks or partial credit, I don't care... I'm not changing it."

The woman took a deep breath and waited for everyone's response.

To Be Continued...