-Troublesome-

'It's been a while, Y/n-chan.'

"Chuuya..." the woman breathed.

The orange haired man gave her a small smile. Although the two were once good friends, after Dazai left the Mafia the two began to slowly drift apart.

"Yeah it's been a while." The female stated giving him a small smile.

"You two are going to completely take down that building, leave no survivors." He stated.

"Understood." Y/n and Chuuya replied.

The two then left the room, getting ready to head out on their mission.

"So, how've you been?" Chuuya suddenly asked.

"Fine, I guess." She replied.

"You?" She asked.

"About the same." He replied.

Awkwardness filled the air as the two walked besides each other down the empty halls. Chuuya often glanced back at the shorter woman, taking in her facial features. She was no longer that girl that he found crying, she was independent.

"Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer." The woman stated.

Chuuya blushed and looked away, mentally cursing himself for getting caught.

"I ran into Dazai today." Y/n stated.

"Dazai?" Chuuya asked, wearing a shocked expression.

"He's with the Armed Detective Agency." She added.

Chuuya's eyes widened.

Dazai had not only completely disappeared four years ago, but he reappeared as an enemy of the Mafia.

"Sadly I couldn't kill him, since Mori-San called me back." She added, regretfully.

Chuuya frowned.

"Does she still miss him?" He wondered.

"No, I don't miss him." Y/n replied as if reading his-

"Wait!!! You're using your ability on me?!?!" He demanded.

Y/n looked back at him and smirked.

"Well you weren't talking to me, so I decided to take a peek." She said winking.

The man's face flushed bright red.

"So that means-"

"She's more beautiful than the last time I saw her~" The woman teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Why you-"

Chuuya went to push her only for the woman to dodge, wearing a huge smirk on her face. Y/n's ability was "Incessant Rain", she was able to read any person's mind and if she wanted to she could control it and any object, she was a telepath.

"Now that's not very nice Chuuya-Kun~" the woman teased, causing the male to clench his fists.

Soon the two came outside, Chuuya's car was waiting out front.

"Wow~ You've got nice wheels... But don't you think your over compensating~?" She teased again.

"Shut up Half Pint!!! You're shorter than me!!" He shouted.

"Yeah, but unlike you my height isn't a sore topic for me~!" She teased.

Chuuya closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down, knowing that his reaction was exactly what she wanted to see. When he opened his eyes he saw that Y/n was sitting in the front seat.

"Are we going or what?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

Chuuya sighed and shook his head.

"Troublesome woman."

~~~