-Choice-

The (h/c) haired female frowned as she stood before the Mafia boss.

"Have you decided what you're going to do, Y/n-chan?" He asked with a confident smirk.

Y/n closed her eyes.

"Yes." She answered.

"Well then, let's hear it." He stated, folding his hands and resting his head on top.

"Y/n-chan~ are we going to be having a tea party now?" Elise-chan asked.

"No Eli-chan... I don't think we'll ever have a tea party again." The woman stated.

"Eh~? Why is that?" She asked.

"Because I'm not working for the Port Mafia anymore." She stated, opening her eyes again, revealing fierce (e/c) orbs.

Mori's eyes widened, he had miscalculated. He had expected Y/n to happily come back into the Port Mafia.

"And why is that?" Mori asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Because I'm a murderer, an assassin... but I am not a spy." She stated.

"I won't betray the people that took me in after you dumped me." She added.

"Tell the truth Mori-San, you were scared that I would kill you and take the throne for myself. You didn't want to kill an executive for no reason so you chose someone who wouldn't kill me and made it look like I had left of my own free will. It was you who leaked the information on my parents death to the Guild right?" She asked.

Mori smiled widely.

"You are a bright woman Y/n." Mori stated.

"If I wanted to take the throne I would have it by now." Y/n stated, shooting Mori a threatening smile.

Before she knew it, guns were pointed in her direction, causing her to smile wider.

"Make no mistake Y/n, I would rather not kill you, after all you are an asset to the Port Mafia." He stated.

"Kill me if you want, it won't change the fact that you'll always be scared that someone will kill you the same way you killed the last Mafia boss." She stated.

"After all I was there when I saw you do it, I was the second witness." She added.

"Did you think I would sneak in your room at night and slit your throat with your own scalpel? Or maybe I would suffocate you?" She asked.

"Evil expects evil from others... That's also why you kicked Dazai out of the Mafia, too isn't it?" She asked.

Mori laughed.

"Well I can't say I'm not surprised... There will always be a spot for you here." Mori stated, with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Y/n smiled and rested Chuuya's hat on the table.

"What's this?" Mori asked.

"Chuuya's hat, his head is all misshapen and weird without it, please make sure you get it back to him." Y/n asked.

"Don't go Y/n-chan~!" Elise begged, pulling on the woman's coat.