-Trouble-

'MONSTER!!!'

'Devil's spawn!!!'

'Witch!!!'

'I wish you were never born.'

'I hate you!'

'I'm scared...'

"It hurts..." the (h/c) haired woman groaned.

"Ahhhhh... you're awake." A voice stated.

The woman tried to move her arms, but found that she couldn't. She then  lifted her head up weakly and saw a blurry figure of a man with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her eyes widened.

"Hey, are you a Guild member?" She asked.

"Yeah, I remember you giving us some information earlier." He replied.

"Judging by your expression, your plan wasn't successful... was it?" The woman asked.

The man scoffed.

"Yeah, somehow the Detective Agency knew that we were coming... you wouldn't have anything to do with it, would you?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at the woman.

The woman smirked.

"Who knows?"

"Y/n-chan?" A voice asked.

The woman's eyes widened, as she recognized that voice.

"Yumeno?!" She cried out looking around frantically.

"I've heard of you two... two of the strongest ability users of the Port Mafia." The man stated.

"Yeah, what of it?" The woman asked.

"It hurts Y/n-chan..." The young boy cried.

"I'll kill whoever's doing this!!!!" He suddenly stated.

The Guild Member in front of them smirked.

"It's not me who's causing you all this pain." The man stated.

"It's every person who's harming a tree." He replied.

"You only have yourself to blame for trying to make Lovecraft go insane." He stated.

"Why am I here?" The woman asked, glaring at the man.

"You see, our plan was originally to use that boy to harm the the people harming the trees, however, we found that you're a telepath, and a strong one... you can cause more people to get caught in the aftermath, people." He explained.

"All I have to do is connect you to the roots of the trees and you can spread the madness." He stated.

"Heh, I'm not like the Yumeno, my ability won't harm others unless I want it to." She replied.

"And I won't harm anyone." She stated.

"Are you feeling any pain?" The man asked.