-Explanation-

When the (h/c) haired girl woke up, she was in an unfamiliar place, in a room she's never seen before. The lights were on, so that meant that it was dark outside.

"Where..."

"You're at the Armed Detective Agency." A voice replied.

The woman sat up and saw a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes. The boy chuckled.

"My name is Kenji, we've met before." The boy introduced.

"Oh, I'm Y/n L/n." The woman replied.

"Aren't you scared that I'm going to try and hurt you?" The woman asked, tilting her head to the side.

"No, Dazai explained your situation to everyone." He explained.

"And you don't look like a bad person either." He added.

"Oh, well I guess that was necessary... did your clerks get out safe?" She asked.

Kenji nodded and gave her a small smile.

"Where's Dazai?" The woman asked.

"He's taking care of things, he and Atsushi-San are going to take down the big whale in the sky." He stated.

The woman sighed.

"Is that so?" She asked, closing her eyes.

She then threw the sheets off her body and stood up.

"Where are you going?" The boy asked.

"To find Dazai." She replied.

"Why?"

"I need to ask him something important." She replied.

"Where do you think you're going? You're still recovering." A woman's voice stated.

"Yosano-San!" The woman stated, looking up at the older female.

"Correct, now get back in bed, before I tie you down." She stated.

Y/n sighed but laid back down, a frown present on her face.

"I don't understand... Why are you being so nice to someone like me?" She asked.

"You're a human just like the rest of us, and you're not a bad person. Everyone has made mistakes. We don't judge people based on the mistakes they've made, we judge them based on how they want to fix them." She replied.

"It doesn't matter if you were in the Port Mafia, as long as you're willing to change and do some good with your life." She added.

Y/n was stunned.

"So this is what the Armed Detective Agency is like, huh?" The woman asked.

~~~

"Y/n, how are you- Kenji?!??" Yosano demanded.

The room was empty, Kenji was asleep on the bed, a bowl of soup next to him. On the table was a note: "Sorry Yosano-San~ But I have something I left undone. I'll be back~ Don't worry I heal fast."