We got on White tees, Light Denim Blamain Jeans, And our Pure Money 4's. Plus we got our Gold Birth Chains, Gold Rolexes, and earrings.

I roll my eyes as we head in the house. "Ariel, A.J, I got news for you two" Ma says as we all walk in.

"Okay" A.J and I say. She walks to the front room then comes back with letters. She hands them to me and A.J. I open mine and read it. I finish it and smile.

"What does it say?" Leah asks hugging me.

"We get our braces of January 7th" I say. Thank god.

"You know what that means?" A.J asks smiling. I nod.

"What?" Ma asks glaring at us.

"We getting grills" I say. She straight faces us.

"Get out my face" She says laughing. Leah hops my back and I carry her to the living room. We sit down and Mia sits on my lap.

"I'm here" Mila says walking in with Amour beside her. "Hello family, wassup sis" She says as she sits beside me.

"Hey" I say laughing.

Over the next few hours, the house becomes more and more full of people.

Dad, grandpa, Uncle Quan, and Uncle Zay all separate the gifts then put tags of who's stuff is who's. Amir and Ayden got more shit than anybody else.

"Aight, y'all open y'all's stuff" Grandma says. Everyone got about 15-20 gifts each. From Mila all the way Amour and Ciara. 

We all go to our gifts and start opening them. I got mostly jewelry, underwear, socks, and gift cards which I put down cause that's all I really need.

I grab Mia and Mila's gifts from behind the tree and hide them in my pocket.

After everyone opening their gifts, dad got everyone's attention. He hands Ma a pack of certificates.

"What's that?" Leah asks getting up and sitting by Ma. Dad grabs a stack of papers off the fireplace and hands me, A.J, Leah, Tay, grandma, and grandpa 4 pieces each.

Mia looks at mine and smiles. "You bout to be rich" She says.

"Maybe" I say reading each sheet. Dad bought us stocks from Apple, Amazon, and Google Plus a special one based off what we like. In my case, it's Nike.

We all continue to talk amongst ourselves. Mia's phone starts ringing but she ignores it.

It rings multiple times before she rolls her eyes and answers. "You ain't the lightest person Mia" I say as she continuously moves around on my lap.

"Shut up" She says. I watch as she talks to whoever on the phone. Slowly her face goes from straight to mad. She hangs up then grabs her purse.

She shuffles through it before hanging up and pulling out her Grey Glock 19. She snatched her keys off the table and leaves her purse on me.

"Don't you need this?" I ask confused.

"Nope, you do, cause I'm bout to go to jail" She says walking out the door. I look at Ma and she looks at my dad.

"I don't know if I'm supposed to follow her or stay here" I say looking through Mia's purse. I steal a dollar before closing it up.

Ma goes to the front room with dad behind her. "We going" Mila says getting up. She grabs my keys and I follow behind her.

"Grandma's gonna watch everybody, me and your dad are gonna follow y'all" Ma says walking out the room. I look in and see dad loading 4 Glock 22's.