Chapter 4

{Macy In Pic Above}

£Alonte£

I sighed and pulled Lani in the hallway.

"Babe, just talk, I'll stay here with you" I said.

"Okay" I nodded and she got her bother. We all sat in our room, and Ja'Von started the conversation.

"I'm sorry for leaving you" He started.

£Leilani£

I listened to him give his bullshit speech about why he left. At the end he said something that caught me off guard.

"And as your older brother, I have a say in who you date, I've about this nigga, and I don't want you dating him" He said pointing to Lonte.

"I don't give a damn who you are, you can't just pop up and tell me who to date and shit, while you were out laying low not giving a damn about anyone but yourself, he-" I said pointing to Lonte. "Was the one taking care of me, his son, and your daughter, so don't judge someone off what you heard" I finished.

"Auntie Lani" Macy peeked in. "Grandpa's here"

"Okay Mace, thanks" I said. She walked out, and Von kept looking at the door.

"That's Macy?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah" I said.

"She's what? 17?" He asked. He actually looked sad.

"Yeah"

"I'ma go downstairs, talk to him Lani" Lonte said kissing my forehead. I nodded and sat next to Von.

"I'm sorry"

"I know" I said. I laid on his shoulder. "Come on, daddy's coming over" I said pulling him downstairs.

£Luke£

Me, Aaliyah, Laysia, her mom, step dad, and Adrian pulled up after one another to Leilani and Alonte's house.

We rung the doorbell, and Leah answered.

"Grandpa" She jumped on me and I carried her back inside.

"Hey Leah bug" I said tossing her in the air.

"Mommy's in there" she pointed towards the living room then wiggled for me to put her down.

"Grandma" She yelled running to Aaliyah.

"Hey pumpkin" she said picking Leah up.

I walked into the living room and stopped.

"What's up Grandpa" The kids said.

"Hey" I said waving. I looked from Lani to the guy sitting next to her. "Lani?"

She walked over to me, and pulled me in the kitchen.

"Daddy" She said moving my face in her direction. "Stop Staring at him" She said.

"Is that?" I asked.

"Yeah, he just showed up about an hour ago" She said.

"Can you bring him in here?" I asked.

"Yeah" She walked out.

£Ja'Von£

Everyone was looking at me, and I was starting to regret showing up.

"Von, daddy wants you" Lani said. She pushed me in the kitchen and I glared at her.

"Hey" My dad said. He looked more nervous than me.