Chapter 128

Ariel

My alarm has gone off 6 times and each time I hit snooze. I'm know we missed our flight.

I grab my phone and stare at the screen until my eyes adjust. I got three missed calls from my mom, two from Mila, and two from Mia's mom.

"Babe, scoot over, I'm bout to get in the shower" I say kissing Mia's cheek.

She mumbles something before rolling over on her stomach. I smirk to myself before moving the cover back a bit and slapping her ass. "ARIEL" She yells yanking them back over her. "Go get in the shower" She says grunting and pulling them over her head.

I get up and wince a bit. My legs a lil sore. I grab my towel and head into the bathroom. I cut the shower on and brush my teeth while waiting on the water warm up. I rinse my mouth out and hop in the shower.

I finish and get out. I dry off then wrap my towel around me and walk back into the room.

I watch as Mia talks on FaceTime with Amari, Amour, and Charisma. "Hey Ariel" They all say and I mean mug them.

"Why y'all so energetic?" I ask. It's 11 some in the morning and I need till at least 12 to get my life together.

"A.J and I picked the twins up this morning" Charisma says. "Then I invited the girls over cause he fell asleep on me with the boys" She adds.

"Then we called Mia cause we missed our girl" Amour says standing in the back eating a piece of pizza.

Mia gets up and hands me my phone. "Leah texted you" She says. "Then FaceTimed you, I told her you were in the shower and she rolled her eyes" She adds laughing. "I'm bout to get in the shower, apparently the girls got some to ask you so I'll leave my phone" She says before kissing my cheek and walking in the bathroom.

I grab a pair of underwear and a bra. "Hold on" I say before laying Mia's phone down. I put them on along with lotion and deodorant then sit the phone back up. "Wassup?" I ask as I start going through my suitcase.

"So you proposing to my bitch and ain't tell us?" Amari says and I look at them.

I look at all of them individually. "How the fuck y'all find out?" I ask.

Amari laughs. "Mia's mom ain't good at keeping secrets, everybody knows except Mia" She says. "So how can we help cause I like weddings" She adds.

I shrug. I grab a Black and Green ASAP Rocky V-Lone  tee, Black jeans, and my Black and Green 6's.

I look in my other backpack and grab my Black dad hat with "Weirdo" on it in white.

I sit on the bed and look at them again. "So February is out the question, and I got shit to handle in March for A.J and I's birthday, so I was thinking the week after our birthday, well our birthday is on a Wednesday which makes the 20th a Thursday the week after" I say.

"What's the 20th?" Charisma asks.

"They started dating the 20th of October, which makes the 20th of April....2 1/2 years they've been together" Amari says. "Y'all niggas old" She adds.

"Shut up" I say. "So while I'm planning my birthday party, I'm giving y'all permission to help my mama and Mia's mom with the engagement shit" I add. "But I wanna know everything, and her grandma already got a head start" I say.

"When y'all coming back?" Amour asks.

"Tuesday night cause Mia got a photo shoot in Atlanta tomorrow and I gotta stop by and talk to her grandma, then Tuesday morning we'll leave from there and head back home" I say getting up.