Chapter 38

- Jasmine and Charity in the media
~~~~~~~~~

€Ariel€

"Mila, get the hell out my bed" I say as she snores in my ear. "Out now"

"I'm not a damn dog bitch" She says falling on the floor.

"I didn't call you one, go sleep in Leah's bed" I say.

"Gladly" she says getting up and walking out. I grab my Minion pillow, and fall back asleep.

€Jasmine€

I wake Leah up, and hand her her outfit that I bought her.

"Get dressed yungin" I say kissing her forehead. I walk to my room, and go through my closet. All this damn boy shit. I throw it all in a garbage bag, and hang my clothes up. I go through and pick out an outfit.

I decide to go with a Black Crewneck tee, Camo Cargo shorts, and my high top Bred 11's.  I add my Gold chain, Gold studs, Gold Rolex, and my Black Raiders SnapBack.

"Jassy, I'm hungry" Leah says.

"Okay" I say. I grab my phone, keychain, and wallet before heading downstairs.

"Jassy, why are you dressed like Ariel and Mila?" Leah asks.

"Cause I would like to" I say. She nods and runs to the car. We all walk outside. I lock up the house, and unlock the car doors, as everyone gets in.

I start the car, and pull off to Chick-Fil-A. I get everyone something to eat, including Charity since I'm going to pick her up.

I pull up to her house, and park.

"Where are we?" Leah asks.

"My friend's house" I say. I hand her my phone. "I'll be right back" I say before closing the door and jogging up to Charity's door. I open the screen door and ring the doorbell.

"Who is it?" Charity yells.

"Who do you think?" I ask. The door opens and she pulls me inside. She closes and locks the door. "Okay?"

"Sorry, I hate having the door unlocked cause the alarm system is fucked up and I don't have time" She says. "Let me grab my purse"

She leaves then soon comes back down with her MK purse, and phone.

"Let me warn you, there are 2 teenagers and Leah in the car" I add.

"Okay" She says. I smack her ass and walk out. "Ow ugly" She says.

I get in the car, and she gets in and slams the door.

"I will put your ass out" I say seriously. I do not play about my car. This Audi is some serious.

"Okay" She says. I pull off, and head to Auntie's house. I grab Charity's hand and intertwine it with mine.

€Ariel€

The doorbell rings and I run to answer it. I look out the window and see Jasmine, Haven, Bri, Leah, and some other chick. She was fine too.

I open the door just so you can see me and above inside the house. I let all the girls but Jasmine and her friend in.

"Who's this?" I ask.

"Charity" Jasmine says. "Now move lil boy"

"You shouldn't be the one trying to joke today" I say blankly.

"Touché, but can we come in?" She asks.

"Can I get your friend's number?" I ask raising a brow.