Chapter 78

Leah above ^
*
Leah

"Get up lil girl" I hear Tay yell busting in my room.

"Get out my room, I'm tired" I whine. I grab my phone and look at the time. 8:22. "Bruh why you waking me up so early?" I ask.

"It's Christmas" He says.

"So?" I ask. I got everything I wanted when I went shopping.

"Ma said get up" He says before leaving. I mentally groan before forcing myself up and out of bed. I go in my bathroom and start preparing for my day.

Once I finish my bathroom routine and get dressed, I make my way downstairs. Ma's in the kitchen cooking breakfast while dad's half sleep on the couch with the boys knocked out on their blankets.

I sit at the island and watch Ma cook. "Morning Ma" I say.

"Morning princess, I really didn't expect you to be up" She says.

I look at her funny. "Tay said you told me to get up" I say.

"I ain't tell that boy shit, he came in here this morning and said I'm gonna go mess with Leah" She says shrugging.

I get up and go in the living room where Tay and dad were playing 2K. I sit beside my dad and pout.

He automatically looks at Tay. "Fuck you do to her Tay'Shawn?" He asks pausing the game.

"Why you gotta assume it was me?" Tay asks.

"Cause you the only one that been upstairs since you got here and you ain't even go in the direction of your room, so what you do?" Dad says.

"Okay, I may have tricked her into getting up and saying Ma said so" He says. I roll my eyes and slyly press play on the controller.

Tay's team gets a 5 sec violation which helps daddy get another chance to score a 3 and make the score 86-92.

"Hey, you cheated" Tay says looking at dad.

"Don't come wake me outta sleep then lie on Ma about it and this wouldn't happen" I say smiling. I kiss my dad's cheek and walk back into the kitchen.

I pull my phone out and call Ariel on FaceTime. It rings twice before Mia answers. "Hey Leah boo" She says waving.

"Hey Mia" I say smiling. "When you and my sister coming over?" I ask.

"I'm waiting on her to finish putting all this jewelry on, plus she claims she gotta get a snack which she takes to forever to choose, so we'll probably be there right at 9:30" Mia explains.

Ariel comes into view. "Leah don't listen to her, she over exaggerating shit" She says.

"Get out my conversation and finish getting ready" Mia says walking away. "Anyways, I got you some stuff from my clothing line coming out and I got your mom some stuff from Fashion Nova" She adds.

"We got you a bunch of stuff and I'm cooking so bring y'all's asses" Ma says making Mia laugh.

"We are, I'm bout to snatch Ariel up" She says. "I'll see y'all in a bit" She adds.

"Okay bye" I say. She says it back and we hang up. I sit my phone down and start getting the table set as I realize ma's almost done with the food.

Ariel

As we pull up to my house, I see A.J pulling up to with Ciara. We all get out and A.J glares at me. I get a full body view and mug him back.

"Y'all niggas matching" Ciara says laughing. "That's cute" She adds. Mia snickers.