Chapter 18

€Xavier€

It's been 5 months, and Ayla is driving my ass crazy. She picky as hell, complain about things I can't control, and changing moods every 3 seconds.

Today we find out what we're having, and I can't wait.

"Can you please hurry?" I asked for the 8th time.

"I'm coming" Ayla said waddling down the stairs looking like a penguin.

"Thank goodness" I said. She grabbed my hand, and hit me. I locked up the house, and got to the car. I helped her in, making sure she was buckled up, then got in on the driver's side.

I got her McDonalds, and pulled up to the doctor's office. We walked in, and I signed us in. We sat and talked for about 20 minutes before the doctor called us back.

We walked in the small office with posters posted around about pregnancy, birth control, and baby development.

"Alright T'Ayla, can you lay on the table for me?" The doctor asked.

"The girl can barely walk by herself, what in yo right smart ass mind do you think she can lay on the table?" I asked. I helped Ayla on the table, and scooted my chair over to her.

"Alright" The doctor said clearing his throat. "Can you lift your shirt up?" He asked. Ayla did that, and he got the equipment ready.

He put the gel on the remote thing, after turning on the machine, and started moving it around the middle and lower part of Ayla's stomach.

"Well, would you two like to know the genders?" He asked.

"Yes" Ayla and I both said. He nodded and moved the remote over a lil.

"Well you two are expecting twins of course, and the genders seem to be" He looked at the screen, and smiled. "2 girls"

"Hell Yes!" I said. I was happy, excited as shit, now I gotta get warning signs, and more guns.

"You and the babies are healthy as can be, just now, try and stay off your feet as much as possible, cause since your carrying twins, you have to be more careful with your body" The doctor explained.

"Okay" Ayla said. I thanked the doctor, and helped Ayla down as he finished cleaning the gel off.

"I'll get you two a few pictures and y'all are free to go" He said before walking out.

"Now we can go shopping" Ayla said cheering. I shook my head. "What?"

"You heard the man, you gotta stay off your feet, so we'll online shop" I said.

"Okay" she said. The doctor soon came back and handed us 3 of the same pictures.

We headed out, and over to Leilani's house.

€Leilani€

"You can invite her over" I said to Ariel as I finished ordering equipment for the guy's tattoo shop.

"Thanks" She said grabbing an apple and walking upstairs.

"Welcome" I said back. Everyone now is damn sure she's gay, but she hasn't said anything, and that's fine. When's she's ready, she'll tell.

"Chicka" I heard as the front door opened. It was Ayla and Zay obviously.

"In the kitchen" I said. A few seconds later, they walked in, and she slid a picture to me. I picked it up and saw it was a picture from today's ultrasound she told me about.

"Y'all are having twins?" I asked smirking. They never did tell anyone if it was one or two kids so everyone was left guessing.

"Yes, and they're gonna be girls" Zay said.