Chapter 42

€Leilani€

"Bitchhhh" I say jumping on Cece.

"Hey" She says laughing and catching me. I put myself down and look at her.

"Look at you" I say smiling.

"I know" She says smiling. I pull her inside and she stops and turns around waving her hand. A guy walks in holding a little girl. "This is my husband Elijah and our daughter Emani" my jaw drops.

"You done got married and shit" I say. I grab her wrist and pull her inside.

I pull her to the living room and everyone looks at us.

"Aye, it's Cece" Quan says. All the kids look confused and Zay looks shocked.

"Cece meet everyone, everyone this is Cece, her husband Elijah and their daughter Emani" I say introducing them.

"She look familiar" Tay says.

"Is that Tay?" She asks lowly. I nod.

"And that's Ariel, A.J., Leah, Amir and Ayden" I say pointing to each of the kids.

"Damn" She says causing me to laugh. I pull her into the kitchen where Ayla is eating grapes.

"Best friend" I say causing her to turn around.

"Bruh, don't do that shit, you scared me" She says before looking at Cece. "Aye, I've seen you before, Jai got pics of you in her lil scrapbook"

"Ayla this is Cece" I say.

"Oh yeah, you was in the picture with Zay" She says. "Nigga looked goofy back then"

"Cece, that's Ayla, she's actually married to Zay while she talking shit" I say. "And they got twin girls, who are also my little princesses" I say.

"Hey" Cece says waving.

"Ooh, you like grapes?" Ayla asks.

"Yeah"

"Want some? Cause my teeth starting to hurt" Ayla says holding the bowl out.

"Sure" She says.

Us three end up outside on the lounging area by the pool.

"Wait, so you pulled up on her?" Cece asks Ayla. She nods.

"Bitch was trying to play me and Lani, and since Lani was pregnant I did what I had to do" Ayla explains.

"So why she here?" Cece asks.

"Cause" I say smirking.

"Ma, we're hungry" Ariel says with A.J. behind her.

"Tell your dad to get to cooking then" I say. They close the door and walk back inside.

I look back at the girls and Cece is looking at me funny.

"What?" I ask.

"Is Ariel okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask. I see Ayla low key mugging Cece.

"Why is she dressed like a boy?" She asks.

"Cause that's how she prefers to dress" I answer.

"So I take it she's gay?" She asks.

"Yep, her girlfriend's the one with the blondish and black hair" I say.

"They cute as fuck too" Ayla says causing me to snicker.

"Y'all know being gay is a sin right?" Cece says catching me and Ayla off guard. I mean we already knew that, but for it to come out her mouth like that kind of shocked me.