Chapter 129

Rayna

"I mean I can cook or we can go out to eat, it's up to you, I just wanna talk" I say to my mom as I finish cooking dinner.

"Is this gonna be a family dinner or just you and I?" she asks.

I shrug like she can actually see me. "I wanted you to meet my daughter and my grandson" I say grabbing plates out the cabinet.

"I thought you had two daughters?" She asks.

I mentally groan and put my phone on speaker as I start making everyone's plates. "I do, but one of them is in rehab right now" I say lying. Nobody knows where Jessica is and it's driving me crazy.

The line gets quiet. "Oh, okay, well I guess I'll come by your house, can I bring my husband, your dad?" she asks.

Kaleb's head snaps up. "Yeah, sure" I say not really knowing at to say.

"Okay, great, when did you wanna do this?" She asks.

I think for a second. "We could do Wednesday, Mia should be back by then" I say looking at my calendar.

"That'll work, just let me know if I should bring anything" She says. "Goodbye now" she adds. I say bye and we hang up. 

I sit the plates at the table and look at Kaleb. "Didn't my mom say my dad was dead?" I ask recalling everything my mama said when I mentioned wanting to talk to my biological mom again.

He nods. "Ion even want them in here, but I know it's for a good reason, can Ariel come?" He asks and I just look at him. "What? That's my dawg" He says.

"TY" I yell before grabbing a water, caprisun, and a glass of wine for myself. He comes downstairs and sits in his spot and I sit down also. "If I tell Mia she gone want Ariel to come anyways in case some pop off" I say. "Especially since she has never met either one of them"

He nods. He then slides me a envelope. "I meant to tell you about that" He says with a mouth full of food.

"Kaleb, this better not piss me off" I say opening the envelope slowly. I pull out two plane tickets and a note.

   "We going on a vacation in July to Mexico, I ain't tell Mia just yet but she watching Ty, I love you ❤️"

I look at him and smile. "I love you too" I say. I slide the tickets and card back in the envelope and sit it aside. "I'm nervous as fuck to see them again" I say eating my food.

"Don't be, it'll all work out how it's supposed to" He says grabbing my hand and kissing it.

Ariel

"Keep yo head still" Mia says moving my head again. She's braiding my hair in plats and I'm getting sleepy.

I move a bit. "You almost done, can we take a break?" I ask. She stares at me and I stare back. "I want some pussy" I say pouting.

She moves the hair stuff over and scoots back on the bed. "You wanna fuck or you wanna gimme head?" She asks. I stand up and pull my shirt off.

"I just wanna taste you, after you finish my hair we gone fuck" I say smiling.

She smirks. "Sounds good to me, come here daddy" She says leaning up and grabbing my shirt; pulling me to her.

~

I groan as my phone starts ringing again. "Hello" I answer seeing it's A.J. 

"Aye, I need to ask you some" He says. "And you the only person I've talked to about this" He adds.

I sit up and give him my full attention cause I know he bout to tell some crazy shit. "A.J, what did you do?" I ask.

The line gets quiet for a second. "Charisma is pregnant, and before you ask we went to the clinic and they confirmed it" He says. "I'm scared Ariel" He says getting quiet again. "I don't know what to do or how to tell mom or dad" He adds in.