Chapter 96

Ariel

"Our parents are on their way over here" Mia says as we continue to lay in the bed.

"So?" I shrug. I turn over and wrap my arm around her waist. "Let them wait at the door, I wanna go back to sleep" I say.

"We can't" She says laughing. "Come on"

"No" I say tightening my grip. "Go to sleep"

"No, I gotta get up and shower" She says. "You need to put some clothes on since you showered already"

"I did didn't I?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah, Speaking of that, you gone tell your parents?" She asks as we both get quiet.

"No" I say lowly. Last night I had a nightmare for the first time which is why I got up and showered. "It was probably just a one time thing, I'm good baby"

"Okay" She says. "Shit" She mumbles as her phone starts ringing. She answers it. "Hey dad" She says. She continues to talk then hangs up. "They'll be here in 20 minutes, get off me"

"Fine" I say moving off of her. I grab my phone and check to see if anyone texted me. "I'll text them back later" I mutter locking my phone back.

Once she gets in the shower, I get up, brush my teeth, then go in Mia's closet and grab one of my White Polo Ralph Lauren tees, a white beater, pair of True Religion Rocco jeans, and my Hyper Royal 13's.

I put everything on then clean the living room and the kitchen. I sit down just as the doorbell rings and groan. I grab a pack of fruit snacks out Ty's snack closet and answer the door. "Hey honey" Mrs. Brooks says hugging me.

I smile. "Hey" I say. She lets me go and Mr. Brooks and I do a handshake. "Mia's in the shower" I add sitting at the island. They sit in the living room and the doorbell rings again.

I roll my eyes and answer the door seeing my parents standing there. "Hey Ma, Hey dad" I say hugging them.

"Hey baby" Ma says. Dad smiles and they walk into the living room. I walk back to Mia's room and see the doors closed.

"Open the door" I say shaking the doorknob. She opens it and I walk in closing it behind me. "You still ain't dressed?" I ask watching her walk in the closet with her towel still around her body.

"I don't know what to wear" She says.  I sigh and put my fruit snacks down. I follow her in the closet and she reaches for a dress. "What about this?" She asks.

"Nah" I say. "It's supposed to rain" I add. She drops her towel before putting on her bra and panties.

"I'll just wear jeans and a T-shirt and my windbreaker" She says. She grabs a pair of Balenciaga jeans, a Polo Ralph Lauren tee with a White horse, and her Port Wine Nike Windbreaker. She grabs her Fuschia Flash 14's and puts me on. "Now my hair" She says groaning.

"Please do ya edges and put that shit up" I sitting on the bed. I grab my fruit snacks and phone and watch her.

"I am" She says going into her bathroom. I grab my wallet and keys and walk back into the living room.

"She takes forever to get ready" I say sitting at the bar.

"That's why we woke her up an hour and a half early for school" Mrs. Brooks says making me laugh.

Mia finally walks out her room and I clap. "Bout time" I say.

"Shut up" She says rolling her eyes. "So where are we going?" She asks.

"We rented a restaurant out so we can actually talk" Mr. Brooks says.

"And eat?" Mia asks.

"Yes fat ass" I say. She hits me and I hit her back. "Quit"

"You quit, are we leaving now?" She asks. Our parents all get up and we head out the door.

We enter the restaurant and sit in a booth. Dad rolls in a suitcase and sits beside Ma. Mia's parents are on the left side and mine are on the right.

"We ordered pancakes, omelets, bacon, sausage, waffles, and muffins, is that good?" Ma asks.

"By we She means her and Rayna" Dad says laughing.

"Nobody asked all of that" Ma says rolling her eyes.

The food comes and is set out then dad and Mr. Brooks hand Mia and I a sheet of paper.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Christian's awake but they're keeping him for a few days to check his progress, Asia goes up there at 11 in the morning and at 6:30 night everyday, Xavier goes up there 2:30 every afternoon with the twins, he'll be released on the 22nd" Ma says.

"So what does that mean?" Mia asks.

"Xavier, Ayla, and the girls are gonna be at Disneyland from the 20th to the 25th since the girls' birthdays are on the 23rd" Ma continues. "So what you wanna do?" She asks.

"I was just gone torture him then kill him" I say grabbing 5 pancakes, eggs, and a omelette. "Ion care about Asia to be honest, but I am gonna kill Haven" I add shrugging.

"Is your brother helping?" Dad asks. "He mentioned something along with Mila but I wasn't listening for real" He says.

"Yeah" I say. I pour syrup on my food and start eating.

"You eat like a fucking nigga, slow down before you choke" Mia says.

"She gets it from her daddy" Ma says. I look at her and roll my eyes.

"So, ma, you and Ayla still cool?" I ask her.

She shrugs. "I can't answer that, she hasn't been answering my calls" She says.

"Pull up on her" I say.

"I am, I got her location on my phone so I'm gonna go there after we leave here" She says.

We continue to talk about our plans and eat while Mia criticized how I ate every now and then.

Leilani

Lonte and I pull in Xavier's driveway and I get to knock. I wait and Ayla opens the door. "Hey" She says barely peeking from behind it.

I walk in and it's dark as hell. "Why you sitting in the dark? Where are the girls?" I ask turning around. "What the fuck happened to your face?" I ask walking up to her. The whole right side of her face is Blueish Purplish.

"Me and Zay got into a argument and it lead to this" She says.

"And you didn't call me?" I ask rhetorically. "Matter fact, where is this nigga?" I ask.

"Hospital with the girls" She says. "I was embarrassed"

"You can come to me anytime, all the shit I done been through" I say hugging her.

"And I know you said to work it out but I can't, I already got a condo about 20 minutes from here, the girls stuff is packed, and mine" She says. "The divorce papers are on the living room table"

"Come on, lets get moving cause if he pulls up, it's gonna be hell again and we don't need that right now" I say.

"Our bags and stuff are in the living room" She says. I nod and walk in there grabbing a few at a time.

We get everything loaded. "I'm gonna go see my dad and probably stay there for a few days, and you two are gonna follow me so you can meet him" She says getting the driver seat.

"What about when Xavier gets back and has to drop the girls off?" I ask.

"I'll tell him to bring them to my dad's" she says. "Go get in the car and let's go" She adds.

"Aight" I say laughing.

******
•Sorry for the late update.