T.L.'s Numbered List

• Dedicated to everyone. :)

T.L.'s Cast of Characters

By Trina and Jen

1) Meira Angeles a.k.a. Mei: The main protagonist. Meira is a fifteen year old sophomore of Ridgeway Heights High School. As a smart, sheltered, and shy girl, she has too much to say but has too much self-restraint for her own good. Her first love is Andrei Bailon. 

2) Andrei Bailon: The boy Meira pines for. His piercing brown eyes and his bold, amiable personality caught Meira's attention long ago.

3) Diane: Meira's straightforward friend. She and Meira are nothing alike for she is open-minded and reckless.

4) Missy: As Diane's BFF, they have so much in common. At the young age of sixteen, she babysits old people for a living.

5) Rina: A hardworking former student of Manila Prep. Meira sees a braver version of her in Rina. Though Meira doesn't admit it, she looks up to Rina because she is kind, nonjudgmental, and has so much love to give.

6) Gio: a silent, intelligent freshman, who, at the age of sixteen, is a year older than Meira. Gio is a DOTA addict. :)

7) Ram: Gio's big-boned best friend. He is the oldest, and the group's clown.

The list will grow as important characters are mentioned in the coming chapters. 

 ArEnWriter