Prologue

A/N:

This work is my personal tribute to the young and lost. I hope it opens your eyes, my readers. :)

If you ever find yourself in Meira's position, whether you are young or old, always remember that you are not alone. :)

-----

"That stupid*ss mothaf*ckin' son of a b****tchh!!!"

All this time, he's been playing us all along?!!

Meira felt her blood boil from inside of her body to the tips of her fingers.

"When I thought I was talking to my friends, I was actually talking to him!"

Meira was clenching her fists now. There was nothing in the world worse than deceit... She had the growing urge to scream.

And so she did.

The girl grabbed a pillow and burried her face in it.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... Aaaaaaaahhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!"

Her parents were at work. Andy and Mark were out. If her two little brothers in the living room heard her, despite her efforts of muffling her screams, she'll just say she was watching an asian horror movie. She didn't care.

When all the frustration was finally out of her system Meira sat straight up, and a frown formed on her face.

Armed with a phone, the teenage girl promised, "I will make sure you pay for what you did."

-----

A/N:

missysunshine if i never read your story Crossing the Bridge this new prologue wouldn't exist. It was an inspiration. :)

Happy reading everybody.