Chapter 7: Blame The Alcohol

A/N: Hello and here we go with the next chapter. This first part is a smut scene, so just a nice little warning for everyone. Anyway... that was all I wanted to note about. Hope you all have a great rest of your day. Now on with the chapter. ;)

~ Kassidy's POV ~

My hand was slightly shaking as I asked her the question of leaving this bar. I didn't think she'd agree... we walked out and into the car after chugging the rest of our drinks, I began driving back to my house. My heart was racing, having no idea how this was caught on, all I did was invite her out with me for drinks, and now I'm taking her home with me... I don't know where time has gone once we left the bar. I'm probably low-key drunk right now as I drive but it won't matter right? Getting home a little quicker than normal, we walked out and I took my phone out from the aux cord. Letting the music still play, I don't even know what was on, my head was tuning out everything. My hand had been on her leg the entire drive home and her hand had been stroking my arm the entire time too. Fumbling with the keys as I unlocked the door her hands were on my waist and my mind is already out the window. All my thoughts are gone and all I want to do is have her lips on mine again.

Getting in, I shut the door and placed my items on the couch as I turned my phone up, not caring what song plays. When my ears tuned in to the sound, I realized what song was playing... well, let's just go with it because changing it will be too long of a wait. My head suddenly began to throb, but I think it's just the alcohol that was kicking in my system. She smirked at me before her hands are on my chest and I'm pulling her into me.

So hot
Out the box
Can you pick up the pace?
Turn it up
Heat it up
I need to be entertained
Push the limit
Are you with it?
Baby, don't be afraid
I'm a hurt 'ya real good, baby

Let's go
It's my show
Baby, do what I say
Don't trip off the glitz
That I'm gonna display
I told ya
I'm a hold ya down until you're amazed
Give it to ya 'til you're screaming my name

My lips are on hers and her hands are roaming around my body. Her hands went to my sides and began sliding down to my hipbone. I pushed her against the wall and our kiss got deeper. My hand gripped her dress-shirt, undoing a couple of the buttons.

No escaping when I start
Once I'm in I own your heart
There's no way you'll ring the alarm
So hold on until it's over

Oh, do you know what you got into?
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment

Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
'Ya thought an angel swept you off ya feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment

She spun around and now my bare back hit the cold wall as I let out a light gasp. Travelling to my bedroom, she unzipped my dress and I let it fall to the ground. pulled the remainder of her dress-shirt out of her pants and unbuttoned the rest. Undoing her suit pants and let them fall to the floor as well, she stepped out of them as we got closer to my bedroom. Both my hands went to the dress shirt and pushed it down her arms. She let it slip away, leaving her skin and joined the other clothes.

It's alright
You'll be fine
Baby, I'm in control
Take the pain
Take the pleasure
I'm the master of both
Close your eyes
Not your mind
Let me into your soul
I'm a work it 'til you're totally blown

We got to my room and the next thing that happens is she pushing me against the wall, pinning my body there, lips devouring and I couldn't help but let out a moan, her tongue grazed against my bottom lip and I parted them, giving her permission. My body lightly arched and one of her hands slipped around at my waist, gripping me as she pulled me in closer.