Chapter Eight

"Hello, I'd like to report a suicide." Scott says to the phone.

Think about it

Think about what? I have nothing, my mom committed suicide, my dad is gone, my house is now a crime scene, I have nothing.

Scott gets off the phone and drives faster.

"Scott, w-where are we going?" I sniff.

"To my house." He says.

We passed his house, his house is next to mine, I don't understand.
"Your house was back there, remember?" I ask.

"Bethany, some things you don't know about me, I have my own house."

Some things you don't know about me

That sentence sends chills down my spine, what do I not know about him? Is it something bad?

We pull in a dirt road with a house that Is huge, it's a beautiful brown and red house with beautiful windows. I admire it so much. The grass is a perfect green with little white flowers sticking out the ground. A German shepherd comes out from the back of the house, wagging its tail waiting for Scott to get out of the car.

Scott jumps out of the car and hugs him, the dog gives him huge kisses and wags its tail so fast I think it might fall off.

"Hayden, calm down boy" Scott laughs.

Scott takes my hand, by surprise he and Hayden run inside together, with me following behind. Scott opens the door and the inside looks beautiful, his floor looks as polished as ever, the sun is shining through the window begging to come in.

Scott throws his keys on the table next to the door. He stands in front of me as he takes my hands and leans forward, before he kisses me he looks in my eyes asking for permission.

I nod my head and he doesn't hesitate, he kisses me so hard I about to fall but he let's go of my hands and grabs onto my waist and catches me, still kissing me.

His tongue tabs my lips asking to come in, I open my mouth and let him in, his tongue feels so good and I know, I know what you're thinking, 'Ew, Bethany! Why?!' Well, here is your answer, because it feels amazing.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. Scott pushes me down on the couch, which I never knew was behind me but apparently it was.

He lays on top of me, kissing me, he grabs on my thighs and doesn't let go. This moment, is once again, perfect.

But then, my mom, my beautiful mom. Scott continues to kiss me but I stop him as I begin to cry.

He stops as he looks confused and then he sees my tears falling from eyes. He brings me in to a hug, "Oh, Flower I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, please forgive me." He begs.

I shoot my head up at him and shake my head in disagreement, "No, Scott, I just thought that this moment was perfect but then I remembered my mother and I couldn't hold it in."

Scott looks at me with sympathy, he kisses my forehead, and takes my hands, "You're not alone, you have me." He pauses and looks beside him to find Hayden starring at us confused, "And Hayden." He chuckles.

I laugh as I sniffle, "Yeah."

I look at Hayden and smile, I reach my hand out to pet him but he scoots over to me and licks my hand and then begins to wag his tale.

"He's so beautiful." I complement.

Scott sighs, "First your bed, now Hayden, anyone else I need to know about?"

I laugh as he begins to laugh with me and puts his hand at the back of my head and slowly brings my head to his shoulder.

I look up to him and smile as he looks down and smiles back at me.

"Flower, can I tell you something?"

"Okay."

He looks at me and doesn't move his eyes away, he looks straight into mine, "The moment I met you, I had feelings for you, you were always on my thoughts, always in my imagination, you became a part of me, I never dated anyone else since I met you, because for some reason I thought it would be cheating. I know you didn't feel the same way, but I just need and want you to know that....I love you, Bethany Skye."

I cover my face with my hands to hide my blushing. He chuckles and pulls my hands away from my face, "Is that good or bad?"

"I just didn't want you to see me blush."

He smiles at me, "You don't have to hide anything away from me."

I nod my head and he lays down bringing me with him, I lay my head on his chest and not too long I fall asleep with the best guy ever, named Scott Peretti