Chapter Four

Scott's POV

Waking up next to Bethany is always a dream for me. She's just everything a guy could need.

I'm happy I asked her out for a date, I thought she would reject me because we've been best friends for almost three-four years.

I'm kicked out of my thoughts when I hear the door open. All I do is smile at Bethany's mom and continue to cuddle with Bethany. Until reality comes back to life..

Crap

"Scott Black Peretti! What on earth are you doing in my daughter's bed!?" She yells so loud that it wakes up Bethany and then she realizes what is going on.

"Mom, it's not what it looks like! Scott spends the night all the time! I was just angry and I needed company because he understands me! And if you don't like it then I'm old enough to move out, Scott's mom and dad said I'm always invited there.."

I feel kind of embarrassed just sitting there in bed while they go at it. I decide maybe I could help

"Um, I promise you, I haven't touched Bethany like that, I would never hurt her. And I'm sorry you had to find out like this but I did ask Bethany on a date, I really do like her but I haven't had any kind of sexual contact with her, I swear"

Hey, I didn't say I was smart.

Her mom looks at me with nothing but a straight face.

"Scott" Bethany's mom starts, "If you hurt my daughter it won't be me coming after you, it'll be God." She laughs as she holds her hand out to shake mine.

The intensity is gone but I still feel kind of relieved but bad at the same time.

I shake her hand and smile at her, she smiles back and sighs loudly.

"Well, Scott you can stay but I'm leaving the door cracked." She says as she leaves, doing exactly what she said, leaving the door cracked.

I look at Bethany who isn't happy, I lean my head against hers and use both of my hands to rub up and down both sides of her shoulders.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm not going anywhere, everything is okay." I try to reassure her but nothing I do looks like it's helping.

I don't really know what to do but to kiss her but I feel like it's too much. Will she be comfortable with it?

I'm just going to test her and see if she's comfortable, I look in her eyes and I don't look away, she looks at mine and keeps them on mine which is a good sign that she's comfortable.

I cup her cheeks with my hands and lean slowly, making sure she knows what I'm about to do, just in case she doesn't want to kiss me then she has time to tell me that she doesn't want to.

All she does is smile so I lean in more until our noses are touching and I can feel her breath touch my skin.

She smashes her lips onto mine and wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. I let go of her cheeks and grab her waist and pull her body on my lap, still kissing.

I touch my tongue on her bottom lip asking to be invited in and surprisingly, she let's me in. Our tongues start dancing together and exploring each others mouth.

I can feel her fingers getting tangled in my hair and it feels amazing.

Her lips feel amazing. I don't want this moment to end, I can tell neither does Bethany. I can't believe I'm kissing her.

I can feel her grin against my lips and that makes me want to kiss her more. Until we both need air so I let go of her lips and let both of us catch some air.

We're panting from our little session we just had and wow, let me tell you, it was amazing.

"Round two?" I ask.

She slaps my chest playfully and laughs, I laugh with her and everything seems perfect right about this point. I kiss her forehead not for me but for her so she can feel special.

She blushes from my act and looks down so I can't see her. I smile and move my head down so I can see her and all that does is make her blush more, she looks like a beautiful tomato.

"You're cute when you blush." I smile.

"Well, you're cocky when you ask for round two." Bethany defends.

I chuckle, "I can be real cocky, all you have to do is say the words."

She raises her eyebrows, "And what are the words?"

I smile at her, "That my beloved Flower, I cannot say."

She rolls her eyes at me and smirks, "so when are we going on this little date of ours?"

I honestly haven't thought about it yet, I don't like restaurants and she knows this so I don't know what she's expecting. Maybe this could be our date?

I could cook right here and she can eat in bed and we can watch scary movies and we can kiss and cuddle.

"Right now." I smile in confidence, her eyes widen, "So romantic." She jokes.

I kiss her lightly on the lips and then I let go and once I see her face she starts pouting for more.
I tease her by biting softly on her bottom lip and let go.

She playfully punches my arm, "Stop." She wines.

I laugh as I cuddle next to her and let her lay her head on my chest.

This day is perfect, she's not as depressed as she always is. Not in a mean why but just ever since her dad, she's never been the same Flower I once knew.

I don't know the whole story, all I know is her dad was acting differently for no reason, he was getting abusive, angry, sexual, everything in the book and then one day he just...set his house on fire with Bethany and her mom in it and left. He wasn't seen again.

The police have been trying to find him to bring him to justice but that was a year ago and they given up so the case was shut down.

Bethany was heart broken, her and her dad were as close as best friends, the way they acted you would question if he was even her father they were that close.

Bethany's breathing is in a routine and I know she's asleep. I kiss her head and whisper goodnight.

Bethany's father has just always been a mystery.
----------------
Hey guys!! I'm so sorry it took me all day to update!!

But it's here now and I'm so excited...hope you guys and girls like this chapter!!

Ah! Scott and Bethany!!

Have a good night/day!!

-Misty