The boys proceeded to eat all my ice cream. So much for it staying hidden.

*******************

Three days later, I actually woke myself up. It had been awhile since I just woke up - not because of a meeting or an event or by Harry poking me in the back. Speaking of, where was he? He was definitely here when I fell asleep last night.

"Harry!" I yelled, tying my hair in a messy ponytail as I walked down the stairs. I had taken a quick shower and put on black Victoria's Secret sweats and a purple tank top. I didn't plan on doing anything today that required regular clothing.

"What, love?" He said from the couch. He was all snuggled up with Louis, watching Family Guy, and a quick pang of irritation hit me. Glad he left me alone sleeping for his. I immediately tried to calm myself down. I knew I was being ridiculous, especially because I've been kind of a bitch to him all week. He was allowed to spend time with his best friend, and he wasn't the one with a best friend of the opposite gender that was having more-than-friendly thoughts. If anything, Harry should be jealous of me. I wonder if Zayn's and I friendship made Harry jealous.

"I just miss you." I said, curling into his side, and resting my head on his warm abdomen. It was kind of my fault, though. I had been kind of avoiding him recently as the thoughts about Zayn got stronger and more frequent. He still slept in my bed every night, but twice this week I pretended to already be asleep when he came in to avoid talking.

"I miss you too, babe." He laughed, his chest vibrating my whole body. He scooted away from Tommo and kissed me. It was a soft, slow kiss. I knew he was genuine and he did miss me, and a pang of guilt hit me before another intrusive thought, I wonder what kissing Zayn would be like

I pulled back from Harry like I'd been shot. I cannot believe that thought just crossed my mind while I was kissing my boyfriend. Fuck, I was the worst. My heart was pounding and he was looking at me, bewildered. 

"You okay?"

"Uh, yeah," I stuttered, leaning my head on his chest.

"Get a room." Niall called, walking in the front door with Liam. He had a few Nando's bags in his hand. Harry pulled back to look at them.

"Did you tell her?" Liam asked Harry.

"Tell me what?" I said, turning my head to Harry.

"Nothing."

"Tell me!"

"It's nothing!" He insisted.

"Harry, fucking tell me!" I snapped.

"I can't!"

I got up, stomping up to my room. Harry followed me.

"Why not?" I asked, showing my hurt on my face. All the boys know dishonesty is my least favorite thing. I hate being the last to know something. My thoughts were running rampant about what it could be. Ten minutes ago, I had zero doubts about his loyalty. Now, I was questioning it all.

"I just CAN'T." He said, running his hand through his hair.

"You cheated on me, didn't you? We had sex and now you don't want me anymore so instead of having the decency to break up with me, you cheated on me. Oh my God." I yelled, sitting down on my bed. I could see it now. Harry getting bored with plain old me, especially since I've been a bitch this week, hooking up with a random girl. Of course, he told everyone about it. Except for me. And probably Zayn, because he would kill Harry.

"NO. I thought you trusted me. I would never do that. Who do you think I am?" He said, clearly getting semi-angry.

"I don't know!" I said. A single tear fell out of my eye, more from frustration than anything.

"You don't KNOW?"

"Well, I did! But I hate secrets! Zayn doesn't keep secrets from me." Low blow, Kylie. I wished I could take that back.

Harry flinched at Zayn's name. "Kylie. I seriously can't tell you."

"I don't know if I'm okay with that." I said, my voice steely.

"Kylie."

"Harry! I don't know." I was crying now, freely. I didn't care.

"You like me, don't you? Why don't you trust me? Where is this coming from?"

"Yes. But I know your history with girls, and I was reluctant to go out with you at all. But I did, because I trusted you. And I like you and was willing to change a lot of dynamics for us. But this secret could ruin everything, especially since you can't tell me. It'll eat me alive."

"Kylie, please. I will tell you, in time."

"I don't know if I have time for you to fit me in your schedule." I snapped. I knew I was being slightly overdramatic, but now I was getting angry. Why couldn't he just tell me? What was worth this?

"Why are you flipping out?" He yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU KEEPING A SECRET FROM ME?"

"WHY DON'T YOU TRUST ME?" 

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A CHILD!" I screamed back, furious and frustrated. "Why do you need to hide this from me?"

"I don't have a choice!" He yelled again.

"You just made your choice. Leave." I sighed, all of the fight draining from my body.

"Are-are you breaking up with me?"

"I'm not sure. I'll talk to you later." I snapped. His anger fueled mine and now we were both caught in the flames that started

"Fine. And Zayn is keeping a pretty damn huge secret from you." Harry spat, turning and leaving my room.

I laid back on my bed, sobbing. Then I realized what he said. Zayn was keeping a secret? Zayn and I never had secrets before. What the hell? I walked across the hall to his room, slamming my door.

*Zayn's POV*

I heard a slam and then my door opened. Kylie walked in, her dark brown hair a mess. Her chocolate eyes were rimmed with tears and her face was slightly red.

"Ky, are you okay? I heard you and Harry yelling."

"We had a fight. Cut the shit, Zayn." She snapped, staring at me intensely. Oh, okay. So she was already mad. Approaching her like this was like trying to feed a starving lion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"Harry says you're hiding something from me. He says you've had a big secret for a long time. We have never had secrets Zayn. Why now?" I knew what Harry was hinting at. Fucking asshole.

 "Uh. Ky, it's not a big deal." I stuttered

"Then why won't you tell me?! You guys have secrets and you tell me it's nothing. But if it was really nothing, you would tell me! I'm so tired of this!" She was crying again.

"Why won't you believe me when I say it doesn't matter? Don't you trust me?"

 "I don't know who to trust!" she howled, and I could see the fire in her eyes.

I sighed. This was it. This was the moment I had always told myself would come - the perfect timing.  I had to do it, even though she was mad and would probably just punch me in the face. "I'll tell you. I...I....uh...I..." I couldn't get it out, so I did the only thing I could to make the message clear.

 I pushed her back against the wall and kissed her.

**********************************************************************************