"What are you doing, space cadet? Eyes up here," Zayn teased. I blushed, embarrassed. Although I see Zayn shirtless all the time, he still just totally caught me staring.

"Don't worry about it, just admiring the view" I purred, patting him on the abs a little harder than necessary. 

"That wasn't nice." He said, flinching and sticking his bottom lip out. Zayn flipped me over so he was the one leaning on me. He sat on me, one leg on either side of me, and started tickling me lightly. I wish he would lean down, I thought, then immediately reminded myself that, no, we don't think about Zayn like that. Friends. Friends don't want to kiss their friends or touch their chests in a different setting. 

"HELP! ZAYN AND KYLIE ARE HAVING SEX!" Niall screamed, and I slapped him over the head.

"WHAT!?!!?" Harry screamed from upstairs, still sounding out of breath from fighting, and I hit Niall again. Liam was laughing from the armchair, playing a game on his phone.

"NOTHING!" I yelled back up to him. "Niall's just being an idiot!"

"Oh, so the usual?!" Lou laughed from upstairs; I think he was hiding in the bathroom. I stood up, stretching. Smacking Niall on the head again, I walked into the kitchen. I was just so fond of Harry lately. I don't know how I expected him to be as a boyfriend, but he's honestly blown my expectations out of the water. He's been overall - other than the Zayn thing - fantastic boyfriend. I never have to question where I stand with him and know he likes me. While he didn't make me crazy, the way that true love was apparently supposed to, I had nothing but genuine affection towards him.

I smiled, thinking about what happened a few weeks ago, a few days after Zayn and I's Friendaversary. Harry and I had the whole house to ourselves, and we had finally had sex. He set up a trail of candles to his room, and there were roses sprinkled all over his bed. It was hilariously , outrageously cheesy, and I loved it. And it had solidified Harry and I's relationship. It wasn't the best sex I've ever had, but it gets a little better every time. And I knew Harry was happy, which I guess is all that really matters. 

 I hummed, buzzing around until I found what I was looking for. A tub of mint ice cream, my favorite. It was hidden deep in the freezer, where Niall hadn't found it yet. And hopefully wouldn't find it. I carried it into the living room. Liam was sitting in my spot, so I plopped down on the floor.

"I want a bite!" the three boys said, suddenly surrounding me. Hmm, a second ago they didn't care that I was walking in and made me sit on the floor but now they see the ice cream. Harry and Louis were still gone, upstairs somewhere.

"You're eating out of the carton?"

"Yeah..."

"Ew."

"Normal people do this. I am a normal person."

 "That can be argued." Zayn scoffed from behind me.

"No ice cream for you." I said, but he stood up to reach in and stick his finger in the carton. "Zayn!" I got off the floor, swooping his spot and sat next to Niall. "Niall is the only nice one here." I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Does that mean the Irish one gets ice cream?" Ni asked, looking at me with his wide blue eyes.

"But of course." I said, sticking the spoon in his mouth.

Louis ran down the stairs, yelling wildly. Harry was on his back, his curls flying everywhere. "Help! He got me!" Lou screamed, flailing.

"Ooh, ice cream!" Harry yelled, jumping off of Louis and coming over to me. He turned and shot him a menacing look. "I'll get you back later, Lou"